you know what ?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by takencontrol, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

ok ok, i have had it, fuck life
    fuck so called friends
    fuck yous all
    yes, whoever you are im calling time on my lonely, sad life.
    fuck everybody who continues to hurt me.
    you can be satisfied im gone and you have got what you want.
  2. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Ouch Honey, get control-take a deep breathe and let it out here, whats going on?
  3. takencontrol

fuck it, i dont give a shit anymore,
    im outta this fucked up world.
  4. taond1986

taond1986 Member

Takencontrol, don’t do anything yet. I am going though similar feelings but at least talk about it first. What’s bothering you? I would like to help as I’m sure everyone else here would want to do.
  5. takencontrol

its ok, no one will miss me or be bothered im not here, in fact im sure theres a few on sf that will be overjoyed.
  6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

What's going on hun? You can PM me if you are more comfortable there.
  7. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

your wrong!!!!!!!

Have you met someone here that would get joy from seeing you in pain, I think not and if you did than they are not worth it anyway.

I hope this post doesnt trigger you, cause I do care for you-really I do. I care what happens to you and what happens to your kids and Ive never even met you. BUT what you keep doing to yourself and then getting mad becase noone knows what to say on it doesnt help anything, nor telling us all to go F ourselves isnt even nice, I know you dont want to be like that.

Im not trying to make you feel bad, really Im not. But please open up your eyes honey to life, to actually living. You have to cause until then you wont be able to live, you wont know how.

You may snap back at me, and thats fine-but youve got to get control, and that means no more drinking or anything elses thats blurring your thoughts. You have to get your thoughts to caring about living again. Youve made up in your mind that you dont want to live, that nothing is going to make you want to live. Noone can change that thought process other than you.

I want to be your friend, but you leave me at loss for words sometimes, Im scared that I will trigger you. I dont want to say anything to hurt your feelings, but this selfhate has to stop, its not getting you anywhere, if anything its hurting you more, its closing doors that might be able to be opened again.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi,I hope you haven't hurt yourself :( Don't give up :hug:
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I don't know you but I care about you just like everyone else on this forum..If you have kids you are obligated to love them and educate them..What would they learn if you went thru with it..Not a damn thing other than Pain..Stick around and lets talk about it.,.I'm suicidal for forty one years but have only attempted three times.. I'm still here so I guess I didn't want to really die.. I just wanted the pain to end and for everyone to leave me the hell alone.. I cope on a daily basis..You can too.. You need to address those feelings on a daily basis also..Don't let them get the better of you..
  10. taond1986

taond1986 Member

Takencontrol, are you still there? Can you see what other people are saying? Listen to what Stranger1 is saying.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.