You know what...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Everyone in real life hates me, and I've accepted that. But when I post my feelings here, and I get called pathetic, a liar, and an attention *****, that's taking it a bit too far. I thought this was a site for support, not to tear people down more. I guess even people on this site wouldn't care if I'm dead.

2. letty

letty Banned Member

I care christy, i dont know who said that, but its not true, im sorry that this happened on your birthday, i care if you were to die, you are a great person from what i see here, hang in there,

3. Witty_Sarcasm

It's been more than one person...I got told I was pathetic for wanting to kill myself, and I got told other stuff too and it's just really hard. I had a bad enough birthday because everyone forgot about me and it seems like no one cares. I was so upset I was crying and shaking. I don't need to be more upset.

4. letty

letty Banned Member

im sorry christy, some people can be so cruel, but its not true your not pathetic. i hope you dont do anything, you know people here do care about you

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Thanks, it's good to know that at least you do care :hug: It's just been really hard and I'm not sure what to do anymore.

6. letty

letty Banned Member

just hang on , this was a bad day but things will change, i read some of the post here and i see alot of people here who think highly of you. just know you are cared for ,

7. Witty_Sarcasm

I got harassing messages in my inbox last month but I didn't say anything because it stopped, but if it's going to start up again I can't handle it. I know there are people here who care about me, but it seems like the hate is too much to deal with.

8. letty

letty Banned Member

You should say something, if it happens again, i get weird things sometimes, but if s harassment let the i guess administrators know. thats not right, your probubly not the only one.

9. Witty_Sarcasm

I got called a liar, manipulator, coward and other stuff that wasn't true...and they even said I had an affair with someone on the site, which doesn't make sense because I never met anyone from the site. It was just really weird and I don't understand it or why it's keeping on.

10. letty

letty Banned Member

how can you have an affair on a site? its all not true. i know how you feel though I have people here where i work accuse me of things , even those that say are my friends, real people that i can touch and that have known me for years.. your a great person.

11. Witty_Sarcasm

Well that's crazy, because I don't think you are a bad person at all. It's just weird when you get messages that actually scare you. My friends said I should leave the site if it makes me feel bad, but I like the site. I just don't like the way I have been treated sometimes.

12. letty

letty Banned Member

I know what you mean i have had a few weird ones, but i really enjoy coming here, sometimes things do trigger me into wanting to do something , but i have to remember people here are going through alot of things, i cant let it get to me, just take whats good , like friends like you, i hope i made sense

13. Witty_Sarcasm

I wish there was a block button because it seems like ignore doesn't do much. They can still see you and you can see them. I don't want to have to block anyone but sometimes it just needs to be done. I guess I could ignore what they say, but it can be triggering when I'm already just feeling awful. I understand what you are saying, and meeting good people like you is one of the reasons I still come here. I probably would have been gone already if I hadn't found this site.

14. letty

letty Banned Member

how can they see you? do you mean in the settings?

15. Witty_Sarcasm

When you ignore someone, it only hides their posts, but you can still see the post if you want to, and they can still see what you post. I guess I shouldn't care what people say about me, but it's been hard for me lately.

16. letty

letty Banned Member

i agree, its been hard for me too, weird things. hang in there ok. .. them boys think they are going to win..boys v girls

17. Witty_Sarcasm

Well at least I have met some nice people so that makes it better. I don't think boys will win, I mean there's only one there lol. Unless he thinks he can pull it off

18. letty

letty Banned Member

are you feeling better?

19. Witty_Sarcasm

A little...talking to you and posting in Coffee House is helping me feel better

20. letty

letty Banned Member

thats good , keep your head up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.