• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

you know whats very interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

IV2010

From the dictionary....."conforming or adhering to accepted standards, as of conduct or taste "

Wanna explain a bit more what your interpretation is Hawthorne?
why do you think we wouldn't be ?

TWF

how so many depressed/miserable/messed up people are actually psychologically quite conventional
The depression arises from life circumstances, so I guess you could also say depression and basic thought processes aren't interconnected. Which means although a person might be depressed, they still retain their basic thought processes.

BUT saying that I do think there is a point where someone might completely lose it.

The depression arises from life circumstances, so I guess you could also say depression and basic thought processes aren't interconnected. Which means although a person might be depressed, they still retain their basic thought processes.

BUT saying that I do think there is a point where someone might completely lose it.

^^ i basically mean this, that the 'method' and 'style' of thinking is the same as 'not depressed' people for the most part even if the thoughts themselves are different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$30.00
Goal
$255.00