you know when you do something...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Aug 11, 2010.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

you know when someone asks you to do something that you don't really want to do but know that they need it so you do it, then report back only to be told all that hard work you did is not needed anymore???? yeah well that just happened to me....

I'm so pissed off...I mean she was like "I don't live in montreal and so it would be really nice if you could walk around and get some renting addresses" since I know they are in a jam I say okay....

spend almost 2 hours walking around, taking note, in the heat...come home and call her...and after I read one or two, she's like "well I found one and blah blah blah, I;m going to see it on friday so, but keep your list in case it doesnt work out, thanks!"

O.O =.= grrrrrrrrrrr.....all this for NOTHING!!!!! and she was being picky and everything...then asking me about my rent...which is not the same because its government controlled (which I told her MILLIONS of time but does anyone listen to me? no) I mean I can't do more than that...she wanted to know what they look liked (the apartments) O.O how am I supposed to know? not like I can just walk in and bother them, that's what the PHONE NUMBER is for and get your ass up and visit them...'cause next thing you know, I say its decent and then she goes there and says its a dump....so then its all my fault...yeah 'cause I have a large bullseye on my back...

don't get me wrong...I'm happy she found an apartment...but I'm not going to look again for her...that was it...at least I got a good walk out of it...

funny thing is she's 100 pounds lighter than me and can barely walk five minutes without sitting down...I can walk forever...anyways...

2. Lost.

Lost. Well-Known Member

Owes you a favor.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Wow i agree wouldn't do anything else for that one no way I hope you are able to just relax now okay take phone off hook take a nice long warm bath play some nice quiet music and forget abt you know who just think nice things you will do for you only now okay take care