You know you're desperate when...

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Ignored, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

.... you're sitting up at 3am watching a language programme on Chinese and are both enjoying it AND practising along with them!!! :rolleyes:

Anyone have any more examples?? :smile:
  2. sadsong

sadsong Staff Alumni

When you end up crying at nature shows on TV when the little meerkat is about to die. Or when you cry when the person gets voted off Joseph!! :rolleyes:
  3. ybt

ybt Guest

don't fucking ask. i've known 'desperate' for fucking years
  4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

my friend and I were watching a nature show once, about a Crocodile, Hippo and a Lion. The baby Hippo got caught by the Crocodile and killed, so my friend and I both had tears streaming over our cheeks, which got even worse when you saw how the Lions started eating from the dead body too when the crocodiles left. So we were crying our eyes out, and then the female Lion got a sunstroke and was walking around so lost and we started crying even more. I think we cried the entire afternoon over a show of one hour :blink:
  5. tphillip

tphillip Member

you're willing to watch QVC because it's the most entertaining thing on TV. There are some things I don't miss about working graveyard shift. :biggrin:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2007
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

When you sit and stare at the tv screen for 45 minutes and realize you never even turned it on. I hope I wasn't watching anything :blink:
  7. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

when you start listening to jazz music with your mom lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.