You know youre in trouble when you dont know how you are going to cope with the next 5 minutes.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Dante, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dante

Dante Well-Known Member

I think the title says it all and as I seem to be shutting down at the moment Im not sure I can really will myslf to say more.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

5 minutes is an eternity and a month is a flash in my world. I am sorry you are having such a tough day but to cope for 5 minutesd whatever you are doing go do something completely different for that 5 minutes - if inside go outside, if listening to music turn it off or turn to a completley different genre, if alone be with peopel here or in real life and if with people find some quiet time to breathe. Really 5 minutes is easy and passes so long as you take that 5 minutes as a chance to change whatever you are doing to change the thought processes. And when they come back 10 minutes from now , do it again.

Take Care and Be Safe

2 people like this.
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, you have to be strong. Yes, I feel like you but we all have to cope with what we have got. Take a break as suggested. Also surround yourself with others as staying alone does not help you. Keep to a timetable as that will help you. Keep posting here, please.
  4. Dante

Dante Well-Known Member

I am lucky, for once the thing that makes my dad the destroyer of souls worked to my favour. He is so completely incapable of reading people that he didn't even notice that I was on the edge of a suicidal mental break so after he chatted at me like he always does for half an hour or so I found a nice small space, crawled into it and shut out the world for a while.

This is the 2nd time in the last month I have reached this point of burning out, the point where if I didn't believe in Hell I would have killed myself. Whatever I am holding onto it seems I cant hold on much longer, I seem to be remaining more functional than last time I was severely depressed but when I do hit bottom it is a far more severe hit than last time too.

Thank goodness for my recovery time, but honestly, Im not sure how much longer I cant keep this up, I really think I'm at my limit here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.