you know...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ZombiePringle, Dec 2, 2010.

1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I'm just sick of trying to please everybody... from now on I only care about making 2 people happy... My daughter and my girlfriend. If the rest of the people in the real world don't like it then freaking tough... I just don't care. For one... I'm not going to let somebody talk down on me at work because I missed 2 days because I'm sick... so sorry that me having bronchitis is an inconvenience to you! Next time I'll try to schedule me being sick for either non-working hours or on the weekend! Freaking bastard... Enough of the BS I just don't care anymore. I have enough going on that I don't need to worry about stupid bastards like that too.

I'm just sick of people in general I think.... It seems that there is only 3 types of people in my life lately.... those that hate me and make sure I know that, Those that pretend to like me and just end up talking bad about me when I'm not around and those that absolutely love me... so far there is 2 people that fit into that last category... and thats it. Everybody else.. i just don't care. If you don't like me then oh well... I'm sure I can get through my day just fine knowing that... odds are I probably think you're a bastard anyways.
  2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Josh you know i care for ya buddy! :hug:
  3. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Awwwwwww i likes ya josh
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

5. ZombiePringle

hehe well I know people around here do... I meant the bastards I see everyday in real life.
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I think you've got the right idea. The important people are the ones you know care; the ones who don't like you, and the ones who pretend to like you, aren't worth your time or a second thought.
  7. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Totally agree.
  8. ZombiePringle

Yeah, I know. I guess the biggest issue here is I don't honestly feel like I belong where I'm at. And it seems obvious that everybody here knows that too.
  9. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

onoo... -__- your entire post sounds like it could've come from a piece of my own inner monologue. (apart from the girlfriend and daughter thing...and a few other small personalized facts)
    I feel like everyone secretly dislikes me.
    I went for so long with people acting like they fucking hated me- like I'm the scum of the earth; so I believe it... even if all of those people from my past came out and told me that they were lying or that they didn't mean it- it would never be able to repair all of the damage I took on.

It's hard to separate the people who you should care about - from the people you should just write off; and either way... they all have thoughts, too- just like you do.

It doesn't make me feel any better, but maybe that reasoning would help to comfort you? or not.
    Anyways... sorry. Shit sucks.