You people make me zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by carbon monoxide perfume, Sep 26, 2007.

1. I really hate people everywhere, in real life, and offline. You people complain about no one listening to you in real life, yet when someone tries to speak there mind they get shut up. Sounds like what a "great man" from the past did. Let's say early 1930s not to be to specific."As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice".
    Yet everything I do is wrong everything I say is bad? No one will ever listen to me or let me speak my mind without "you people" shutting me down. Yes I say you people, because your not like me. "The doom of a nation can be averted only by a storm of flowing passion, but only those who are passionate themselves can arouse passion in others." So what someone saying today aroused something in me. Yet I get shut down. I'm a plague infecting everyone, and sooner or later I'm going to infect you guys, but like a virus you can't really kill it without some kind of antibiotic aka (people on this site) I'm a lie, but "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it." There are truth in lies, and lies in your fiction, You guys are only one sided, and can't see the good in other people, can't see anything but what you want to see, your vague people! I really hate people, and you people really brought up a dark malice that I have hidden deep down. Do you people really care about other people or what they have to say? To me looks like you don't. This is not pertaining to anything that may have occurred tonight, but what happened tonight did trigger something in me. People don't just hate people, people give people reason to hate people, and you people gave me a new reason to hate people. A forum that's suppose to help, and understand, and try to help people, do you really think that shutting people up is helping them? You guys have a problem with power, and don't even realize what you really are doing to that person deep down. You people think your smart yet are only one sided, and to blind to see other sides of topics. Really I hope you people get better because I'm not a Virus you guys are, and you people need to be cured.

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

You claim that we all hate others, and yet you spew so much hatred that it's palpable. I for one do not hate you, but your ideas are very distasteful to me. When you put forth such vitriolic statements, it is no wonder you get a negative response.

3. You guys really don't understand anything, How am I being negative at all? I speak truth, you really do hate me tho, or you would not bother posting what you said. whats so distasteful?

4. Esmeralda

Attacking others to me is always distasteful. I don't hate you, I think you are misguided and very, very angry.

5. Am I misguided or is it because I don't believe in what you do makes me misguided? Me attacking others, this has not happened, not yet anyways... or are you talking about my words? Because I'm sure you guys will shut me up anyways.

6. Esmeralda

Yes, I am talking about your words, and I believe in your right to express how you feel. Whether or not the mods agree is frankly up to them. I think they do a pretty good job here.

7. What words have I used to offend people? or is it just me in general that offends people, "words make people" you know... or am I blind, or maybe your not making your point clear enough, and can't see your point, really tell me what you think of me I won't get offended. As for me having the right of what I have to say The mods don't think so, not even a warning for me to stop...

8. Still making me zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

9. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Okay, you do not have to stay at this site. No one but yourself is making you stay.

10. Never said I wanted to leave, just don't want to be ignored? Everyone seems to be doing it! Go join them all the cool kids are. Maybe I should join your site you made?

11. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

You have replies to all your posts..how are you being ignored??

12. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

If you have an issue with the staff, the site, or the way the site is being run, you can post in Letters To The Management, to be honest, I'm getting sick of seeing posts bashing SF all around when no one is making you stay.

13. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

despisedmage, please do not lash out at other members, as the rules say, while you may not be feeling good, that doesnt give you the right to act how you please

14. How come your not responding to my PMs?

15. Do I, or are they being locked or deleted?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2007
  16. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

Kelly, Jess, the not having anything nice to say thing applies to you two too

17. I'm not bashing SF just saying how mod's dislike me! I love this site as I said before or do you not read what I say, just the negative things you think I say?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2007
  18. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

maybe you should read posts take in and learn what respect and understanding means along with empathy and sincerity when u learn those lessons u may well find that SF is a good and supportive place to be.
    As for the Mods they do a really good job which often isnt easy but they protect what they believe in and that is those members here that are true sincere and in need of help so please dont condem them they do a really good job as do the other admins here hope u settle and start to see the benefits of the site keep safe and tc

19. I don't have respect for those who show no respect for others... Me not knowing empathy and sincerity, you can't say that for the simple fact you know nothing about me.. Yea sure they do a good job "often" but not this time... They are here to protect what they believe in, but what about what other people believe in?

20. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Stop being so rude. Look deep in yourself, you hate yourself more than us. Yes we dont know you, but you dont know us either!
    we are all here to help eachother, we're no professional counsellors and you have to understand that. If one of your threads has no replies dont be all selfish and sulk about it. Being rude to other people will not make anything better, belittling other people doesnt make you any bigger.
    If you need help, you ask, you dont just start abusing good people in need of help too.