you promised I wouldn't be alone

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Juliette, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Juliette

Juliette Member

The last time I was in your arms you promised me I wouldn't have do it alone you told me that I didn't have to fight this world alone that you would be my strength when I was weak that my kids and now had you and it was going to be okay. Then like a cruel joke not even 24 hrs later you were ripped from our life and like that it all started falling apart now we are lost.and to top it off I find out I now have our beautiful child growing in me. I am alone scared and it seems like any time I try to pick up the peices it just crumbles in my hands I can't do this without you baby how could God be so cruel.

2. Aaron1F

Aaron1F Well-Known Member

I have wondered for many years why is the world so cruel and causes innocent people so much pain yet monsters seem to lead a happy existence. I can't imagine how you must feeling right now.Reading you post is heart breaking.
    I really hope you can find the help and strength to fight on not just for your self but the beautiful little person you are growing.
    Please go and get help straight away I left it far to long and it just destroys even more

3. Juliette

Juliette Member

I have been trying and I am getting shutdown left and right

4. Aaron1F

I know I had to wait ages but you must keep on and demand help there are 2 of you now.
    Please see gp and if things get to the point where you really can't go on go to the A&E.
    Just remember I know things are terrible for you just now but with help and time things will improve.

5. Juliette

Juliette Member

I am trying to stay positive and stronger but I feel like everyday I wake up weaker and weaker

6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, I saddened by your story but we are here for YOU. Yes, others hurt you but keep posting. You are a fellow human being who is hurting and need our support. Please keep posting here as we care.

Just think there are people in the world sitting or standing who care about YOU.

7. Juliette

Juliette Member

I know I can't give up but I want to so bad

8. Aaron1F

I know you please please don't go get the help and talk to others x

9. Aaron1F

I know I'm not much help but there are others on this site that give great sound advice take care

10. Juliette

Juliette Member

I will try and look into it

11. Aaron1F

You must the sooner you seek help the better things will be I left stuff way way to late and messed everything up.
    I know your in pain right now and things look bleak but the quicker you seek professional medical advice and support from them and sites like this the sooner you can begin to start to recover and maybe repair or rebuild things.
    Sorry the phone keeps losing signal here and not sure if messages are getting out.
    Be safe

12. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Everything might look bleak at the moment but @Aaron1 is right. Please speak to a professional and they will help you. We can help YOU in a text based support way as you will realise there are others in the world in similar situations. Please keep posting and I know the SF family will help to get through this tough period of your life.