you scare me

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sa Palomera, May 8, 2007.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

You've always been quite rude and aggressive, I know that and I always liked you. Still do. But lately you just seem to get more and more aggressive in your comments.

And so .... insensitive... :sad:
    I mean... WHO THE FUCK can be THAT insensitive.
    Watching a tv program, see how a guy gets a girl drunk and into his bed, but when the girl says she don't want sexual contact, yet he keeps pushing her and even touching her EVENTHOUGH SHE PUSHES HIM AWAY, he keeps going. Then WHO THE FUCK can say the she deserves it!!
    and then when me and my friend say "how can you say that? NOBODY deserves that!" you say "well she does!" :eek:hmy: WTF!!!??? You don't know her. you only think she 'deserves' it because she's a rich snob who participates in the program. you dickhead.
    And then on another occassion, when my friend says that she is starting to get scared cos of your aggressiveness. Saying she's been hit and beaten up by her dad when she was younger, and that your behaviour scares her. and you just dont care!!??

FUCK YOU!! YOU fucking KNOW I've had a past with some 'incidents' with guys, and you go telling someone on tv deserves to be assaulted. You KNOW the other girl has experienced abuse, yet you are being so aggressive. Leaving notes that we all have to dry the shower after use, otherwise you'll use your fists.. WTF!!???

I'm scared. Good think I'll be homeless by the end of next month. No more need to be scared of you.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
  2. Sa Palomera

I mean....

I'm even too scared to just ask you to turn your music down when its so loud that people on the other side of the house can hear it, eventhough I'm in the room basically next to yours, laying in bed, with a massive headache and trying to sleep.
  3. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Ohh Ish... :arms:

Sorry this guy is such a jerk :mad: :mad: :sad:. If you're all scared of him can't you shift him somehow?

:hug: x
  4. you no my opinion on him est sweetie, im here for you :hug: :hug: :arms:
  5. Sa Palomera

If a woman says no she means yes.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!????????
  6. Psyclox

Psyclox Member

NO means NO and YES means YES how do people get the two mixed up and if they do then they should go back to primary school and learn it all over again and just tell this guy to behave or get out or just unplug the radio and take all adapters away and hide them or just yell at him, most guys hate that and it usually gets them to listen. Most of the time.