You See Here Is the Problem

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Godsdrummer, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

So my life has been going fairly well lately, despite the work issue, despite a lot of things.

But in the back of my mind, I know it can all fall down like a house of cards at any moment.

And when I think about that, I just want to curl up in a corner, and cry and never come out.

Depression and Suicidal Ideation are terrible, terrible diseases. I so hate them.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

they are a terrible disease i hope if your medication is still not working maybe try getting different ones to help decrease the sadness okay you are strong to get through all of it. Keep fighting okay to get more help:hugtackles:
  3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Meds cost money so I am not on meds. However 99% of my days are good. I just get a day like this from time to time. But tonight, at band practice, as we not only practice, but also worship God, I will be better.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you have your band that will pick your mood up hope your evening is full of happiness.
  5. empty101

empty101 Well-Known Member

My advice is to watch your health and what you eat.

It took me a long time to realize that some of my depression was actually really correlated to what I ate. If one day I just decided to have a whole lot of something bad, I'd end up depressed later on and would have no idea it was related to my diet.

So stay healthy, drink lots of tea and those bad days won't creep up on you a lot :)
  6. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Hey me any time...we go way back. Let's talk!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.