you should be here with me.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by leaving, Nov 28, 2010.

1. leaving

leaving Member

I never needed you like I need you now. I can barely type for crying. I cant believe that this is all we amounted to. I was going to propose on new years eve. I was going to ask you to do something so stupid as to write a life plan for all the imortant times we still have to come, the wedding the baby, the life. I love you. I'm sorry. I can't do this without you. I cant survive without you. Why couldn't you just believe how perfect you are? Why if you are perfect did we argue so often, why arent you here.

Goodbye baby, my last breath is yours, to say I love you...

...'til the end.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you lost someone i am sorry you are in so much pain but please hang on okay please keep talking here we care.
  3. leaving

leaving Member

I'm just so scared. I have to go to the police station in the morning because I physically threw my beautiful girlfriend from out of my house. I know I've lost her forever and she is the only person I ever truly loved.
  4. leaving

leaving Member

On the first page of our story, the future seems so bright.
    And this thing turned out so evil, I don’t know why I’m still surprised.
    Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take death to new extremes.
    But you’ll always be my love, even though we lost our way.
  5. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

sorry for what you're going through.

i wonder, can you find your girlfriend now? tonight? rather than go to the police in the morning?

hmm is she able to find a safe place for tonight?

sometimes we need to have a 'do-over'. it's never too late to try.
    main thing is making sure she is safe tonight....
  6. leaving

leaving Member

she's been gone since friday and I've been warned not to contact her. It could even cost me my job too. We've had a lot of do-overs already. I was just starting to believe that this time it would work. I thought that through the fights and arguements our love would last. she told me on thursday that she stopped loving me a week ago and had feelings for someone else.
  7. victor

victor Account Closed

the story of my life:(
    try to stay strong man