**** YOU! *strong language obviously may also trigger*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by whybother?, Aug 15, 2008.

1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

fuck you, i thought i made a bad decision leaving u, i knew u was lying once and i let u have another chance

now i fucking find out uve lied to me AGAIN, u fucking bitch! u havn't helped me a single fucking bit. nothing has changed a single bit,

u had ur fucking chance and u blew it in only 2 days, there is NO chance im getting back with u ever again. thank you so fucking much :mad:

i thought u cud of helped me but im suicidal and i swear to god my legs are gonna be a fucking state tonite, im gonna cut so badly :mad:

the only reason im staying around is cuz i love my sister to much to upset her

my life is fucking terrible, i just want to fucking DIE! :mad:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUCK I WANT TO FUCKING DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont expect any replies, i just hope that lying bitch reads this

admins PLEASE dont remove this, i havn't mentioned her name

ADMIN PLEASE MOVE THIS TO THE ''LET IT ALL OUT'' SECTION. SORRY I DIDNT REALISE WHERE I MADE THE THREAD! sorry again

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2008
  2. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

:hug:

3. jamie20m

jamie20m Well-Known Member

No girl is worth that amount of pain. Blank her and get on with your life. And try relax a bit, see your doctor if you have to and get some pills for that anger. Stay strong. Your ya own person and dont need her to be happy.