you think the bully deserved it ?

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by OutCaste, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OutCaste

OutCaste Well-Known Member

I just heard a story about a boy(knew him) who commited suicide because of bullying and it just breaks my heart thinking about it. This boy was very short(he did not have good growth) and he was persistently harassed by a group of 6 brothers(they had a reputation of being bad bullies). He became so annoyed and distressed that he ultimately commited suicide by hanging from a tree near the bullies house and left a note saying that they were responsible for his death. The police did nothing about the case. A few months later, one of these bullies was driving a bike and he was too drunk. He died in a very brutal accident. What do you think ? I guess there is some justice in this world.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2008
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I don't think anyone deserves to die as such, but the bullies should definitely haven been punished. The exact same thing happened here in Ireland about 2 years ago, an 18 year old girl committed suicide and left a diary explaining how the bullies put her through torment every day. They deserve to be put into prison. There isn't enough being done to protect the victims of bullying, it's a shame.

3. Someone

Someone Active Member

Yes, I think he deserved it.. But he did apologise to the parents, but what good would that do? It won't change anything, he should have known that what he was doing at the time was bad.

Go karma

4. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Wow...I guess the saying's true. What goes around comes around.

Saying that though, I don't think the bully deserved to die. I wouldn't wish that on anyone no matter what they'd done. But I do think he should've at least been punished for his actions.

5. OutCaste

No he did not appologize to the boy's parents. Those bullies are known for being cold hearted motherfuckers and creating trouble everywhere they go. The other boy was on the bike with the bully survived the accident and now the other 5 have vowed that they would hunt this boy down because they believe he is responsible for their borther's death.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2008
  6. Someone

Someone Active Member

Oh, I read your post wrong.
    Even better then, the fucker completely deserved it. Now nature should take its toll on the other 5.

7. OutCaste

You know, I just can't believe how horrible this world truely is.
    These people who were bullying the boy were not some kids or teenagers but grown up adults in their early/mid 20's.

8. HelpingHand

HelpingHand Active Member

Sounds like something supernatural about the area where he hung himself.

9. Random

Random Well-Known Member

I do feel bad for the guy who was bullied.

However, it doesn't comfort me or please me that the bully died either.

10. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Im not sure, i struggle with this idea but then i really try and believe in Karma. there are so many people out there that deserve so much shit and it never seems to happen.

Well, i guess in this case it did.

11. Boratz

Boratz Well-Known Member

I can give two shits what age they are . The cycle of abuse is unstoppable.

Do they deserved to be rehabilitated ? Don't take a chance, if they get of prison,they feel more cocky, he/they can manipulate the system.
    If that kid is mine , Mother of God help them I will torch the whole house.
    Mc Veigh style. That will send them a message 6 ft. below the ground.

12. Boratz

Boratz Well-Known Member

My child fight back . To answer your question. In absolute certainty they well deserve it.

Wear those goddamn shoes I said.

13. DaGame

DaGame Member

I believe in what goes around comes around. I know someone who is a brutal, ruthless, cold-hearted bullie, I wouldnt give a flying fuck if he died in a car accident, bullies like them desrerve what they get.

14. smellsliketeenspirit

smellsliketeenspirit Active Member

So there is a god...

15. NeverHappy

NeverHappy Well-Known Member

Scum. Deserved it.

16. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

I don't feel compassion for this bully. I'm tired of giving compassion. Screw it, they deserve everything that happened. It sucks but that's life.

17. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

No one deserves to be sent anything other than love. I don't think he deserves to die. What he deserves is to get help to overcome his issues so he won't feel the need to bully anymore. We all deserve to find happiness.

18. Tree1055

Tree1055 Member

I have a somewhat different opinion. sorta experience too.

i was harrassed by this 6'2 13 yo named "Mudsy" in middle-school. i was heavily overweight at the time, and carried a worn our briefcase for the first two months of school (hard times, no money for proper-pack)

Briefcase pudge, CEO fuck-chunks, and so on.
    looking back on it now, I think it was sorta funny. back then? i was more ego-less than egor. if ya know what i mean. life is funny. sometimes, it'll make you stand on a basketball court, and get cocacola poured on your new shoes, or it'll toss you a curveball and give you the means to get back at everything.

two years later, mid-school ended, high-school began. more or less it was shit for me like everyone else, but i was the loner-type and stopped eating/ skipped classes to use the school-gym. (gym weights, not gym-huge woodfloor room) maybe i was a little more rough and endured what other people couldn't, but i survived, and sunk into the jock catagory of school.

anyways, something i was estatic about then, and regretful for now happened. I was walking home late, detension for skipping class (for the gym) and was hunger, from fasting myself. I dropped into a KFC for water, and to steal a couple handfuls of coffee creamers. (yeah, poor, i know :eek:) a couple guys were making fun of me for it, eating their massive burgers and leaving the store. one was in crutchs, and the other was mudsy. the tables didnt really turn that much, but i was fed up of it. my only social contact in HS was getting called names or getting called to detention. in short, i jumped both of them. it was a bit of a scrap, but i came out on top, shortly because i fought dirty. hit the guy on crutches on the back of the head with a rock, and hit mugsy alot with one of said crutches. stole his shoes, and both of their meals.

what came out on top, did they deserve it? i was two years of name calling and getting slapped around. I came out bigger, and stronger, I think. but they had overthings going on. what they would do that day was the focus of my life while i was getting harrassed, but for him, i'm nearly positive he wasnt staying up all night planning what to call me next. I saw him once after that, he just walked me by, and didnt glance back. i remember him plainly, and he didnt have so much as a clue who i was, this being one year later, when he reenrolled in highschool. did he deserve it in my mind now? no. did he back then? back then, i thought i should have killed him or something. thats my experience. after you live on, everything that seemed extremely important as a child, is... iuno, childish after you mature a bit. and fuck no, i would never forgive that piece of trash, but i wouldnt resort to violence again.

guess its more applicable than written in stone.

19. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

We all make some mistake in life.
    Plus those bullies don't make things any better.

You had it worse than I did at that age.

Personally the bully deserve it.
    Professionally the bully do not.

At school kids should not take serious matters into their own hands

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2008
  20. amicrazy

amicrazy Well-Known Member

i agree completely

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.