You want me gone?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by whybother, Nov 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whybother

whybother Guest

Alrite i take it my previous thread was to gory? ok i'll say it ina different way.

My ex has ruined my life, she wants me to goto prison but theres no way im going to prison. If she wants to get her revenge so badly then i'll do her a favour. i have no job no g/f my family despise me. DW ex your gonna be so much happier!!! this is not a threat. No1 else will come to any harm :) u and ur b/f can live ur lifes happy knowing u finally got wat uve been obsessing about since we split.
  2. whybother

whybother Guest

If u think im lying and this is all a mind game. then u VERY VERY wrong u crazy crazy woman. Think of it like im doing u a favour. When it hapens i want u to think for the brief seconds u was my world and u ment alot to me. Im sorry i caused u so much pain. Ur revenge shall be taken out soon enough :) and trust me u WILL know wen it happens!
  3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

sorry to see you are suffering, its not easy going thru a relationship breakup with all the emotions running wild, you will find there are alot of us here who understand all to well.

can you elaborate more on what has brought you to this low point?

don't be ashamed about joining us here, we are here for support.

be strong
  4. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

What makes you think I have a boyf?
    I've never said I dispised you....not once....I can't. However much I should be able to I can't. :'(
    I need to know what the post was that got deleted. PM or whatever.
  5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

sorry hazi, didnt realise this was a personal thread.

6. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I suggest you both take your personal problems to PM or messengers (or just ignore each other) because threads like this aren't really helping either of you.
  7. Hazibell

It isn't andy no worries.
    Sorry resistance. I didn't realise that was going to happen tbh.
    I haven't mentioned anything in any threads about much tbh, just stuff I needed to get out or advice on
  8. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

What happened? PM me if you need to talk
  9. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

Sorry resistance just go ahead and lock this thread i wont be replyin or reading any replies now. my ex knows shes totally and utterly ruined my life and im sure shes happy about it. she'll be more happy very soon tho :smile:
  10. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I hate emotional blackmail. Such a pile of sh*t!!
  11. Hazibell

Ffs i won't be happy either way tbh.
  12. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Suicide never causes happiness, only grief and suffering. :sad:
  13. whybother???

whybother??? Guest

sry but i need to reply, if u dont want me to do it then why have u made my life worse than it already was (i did mention that it wasnt ur fault my life was shit, u just made it alot worse) threatening me with police? telling every1 about it all, its obvious u do want to see me suffer and well done im suffering, badly

You want me to suffer and dont say u dont or else u wouldnt of done wat uve done already. Now its become to much for me.
  14. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Ok I'm going to close this thread now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.