You want to LIVE...You never really wanted to Die

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by ub3, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

This poem was inspired by one of my supporters who gave me permission to focus on the positive.I now show my gratitude in Action...

Seasons change,Nothing remains the same, depending on how you convey! Is the glass half empty? or half full? Are you convinced that this is the only way? Living in pityfull, incomprehensible, demoralisation for the rest of your days? then thats a self fullfilling shame...Ignore the demonic intervention? And the toxic things they say ! Focus on divine intervention to heal the aching spiritual pain... Fuuckit !..if you have to! what you got to lose? fall on your knees and pray pray 4 this misery to go away !...somewhere inbetween? on the fence in the grey? or just meaninglessness decay?

Your not a carbon copy! Your the real deal!Theres only one of you! noone can feel the way you feel...Your not trying to be you, its just the way you are!Thell never be another you existing individual star! Be who you are!!...Just then back their, that moment has pasted, but the truth within you remains forever, absoluteLY Vast and yet transient? The sense I give you receive visserally, and has inspired me to give you permission to apply these positive vibrations..specifically. Anyway back to the heat of the moment? forward to the eternal now? the neverending present is a gift..If you really fuucking want it!..

Firstly i beleive your trasformation will never be complete and if...correction! WHEN ,availed the oppurtunity by your higher self you will always be evolving to a higher state.... However I insist! you begin to envisage having a deep sense of arrival .Just mentally imagine finally being safe..A profound peace beyond your wildest dreams will wake , A wisdom and dignity crafted from your destined experience on a plate...and the kindred spirits of others supporting your lifeforce your calling your birthright...wait...A mysterious excitment will now extract and manifest a serendipidous existence full of wonder, hope, and grace an existence of substance,joy,humillity spirituallity...a heart without hate...

Your trasformation will involve a deep pain of healing physical, emotional,mental and spiritual wounds that only take but donot be confused! this is not the pain of doom...The road to happy destiny is becoming your sourjoun... 4 Out of the darkness of your life will come an absolute,definete, optimistic power. BOOM ...TIME TO START LIVING..Why not activley participate in fullfilling your life missions and that of your fellows fellow...through your inevitable transformation ,You are becoming the person you were supposed to be...it will become if you agree! for if you beleive you will receive...ub3

YOU ARE ALIVE! YOU NEVER REALLY WANTED TO DIE!

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I love this, it is very moving, motivational and inspiring. Thanks for sharing that here and offering a glimmer of hope :)

3. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

Thankyou petal! I really appreaciate your Input!

4. deb22

deb22 Well-Known Member

NICE, I hope those who suffer with self esteem issues come here to read this.

5. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

:book:thankyou Deb So do I even if It touches one person then its a job well done I hope that time has past and more is yet to come!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.