You will be happy

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ~PinkElephants~, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I just want to let everyone know that I shouldn't have faltered that day, I shouldn't have panicked, I shouldn't have had second thoughts. I should have taken that step, I should have jumped..I should have and soon...soon enough I'll do everyone the perfect little pleasure of disappearing. So that way you won't have to deal with my pathetic fuckin' existence ever again. Don't bore me with your fuckin' hugs...I know what you truly think of me and I know what you say when I'm not there.

I will complete this and I won't falter. I will do the one good thing in my fuckin' life and die. Your welcome to the people that will be fuckin' grateful for my demise.
    FUCK YOU ALL!!

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

KELLS WTF!!!! whats going on :eek:hmy: Don't you dare go doing anything:sad:

Am on line TALK TO ME DAMMIT

3. ~PinkElephants~

fuck talking. fuck being. I'm tired of people. We all know what people want. we all know that they want the bitch to die.

my mind is gone...shot and broken...my heart is black...is dead. emotions, fuck emotions. fuck people opting to target me and not others. fuck fuck fuck. such a pretty lil word for a pretty lil whore. waste of space nothing. fat fuckin' worthless little bitch. should die..should die. methods...you think im stupid...you think people are stupid. you think it matters....present this bitch..present me as GONE. i make no sense..its cute and fuzzy inside my head..cute and fuckin' fuzzy. told u was on last string...my head was breakin. everyone wants to take take take..but no one realizes the bitch that tries to help everyone is breaking and crackin under the pressure to take the fuckin weight of the world on her shoulders.

booze will do..must go store and buy. buy buy buy and kill away it all. fuck my liver so i can disappear forever and the people that hate me and such can be happier.

4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

KELLZ!! OMG. wtf happened?! :sad:

5. Terry

TOG I can't get a reply from her :sad:

6. ~PinkElephants~

it's gone..no no thinking...no worries...no..just don't..don't care..dont mind...don't care...don't worry. said was going...said was snapping..no thought...nomind...it's just gone. no response..no head..no mind. snap...snap...snap. bitch is dead...bitch will die...bitch is nothing. she cant be coherent..she cant make any sense..she cant say how she feels. she cant be real..shes just a bitch she cant be real no more you cant make me feel what i wont feel. you cant make me feel what i wont feel fuck me up tear me down do your worst three times a charm and bam gone.

7. Spearmint

Kellz. :sad: You're scaring me..What happened?

8. ~PinkElephants~

shhh its okay. its okay. just please dont touch the whore. dont touch her she will taint u. she will break you. she will destroy you. shes infected with evil. stupid girl is the broken toy. the one that no one wants. the junk that gets thrown away. toss me aside please yes and thanks. thanks for walking by and not noticing thank you

no scared no worries no scared and itll be okay itll be fine yes itll be fine tell urself that and itll be fine

9. ~PinkElephants~

cant shut off my mind...it wont stop. its just going and going. cant make it stop. make it stop please. make it stop. everythings her fault you know..everything she deserves it. she deserves it. in her head as its spinning she deserves it. running and running and running you dont think to stop and see you dont think to stop and check. is she okay? is she breathing. does she exist?? she helps and helps and helps and they walk on by. walk on by and step on her over her within her beneath her around her EVERYWHERE EVERYWHERE. FUCK YOU. KEEP STEPPING KEEP STEPPING TIL THE LIFE IS GONE. YOU YOU ITS YOU

10. Spearmint

:sad: kellz!!!

11. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

kells,

i feel ya. i really do. it's obvious you're struggling atm, but i for one as i'm sure there are others who will be tremendously effected in the case you do something rash. please hang in there and keep sharing no matter how little it may feel like you are getting out. it's all important and we want to help and support you to the best of our ability. i can definately say i do. you have always been very kind to me, and that has not gone unnoticed. please take care of yourself and please keep in touch. let us walk by your side through this, please?????!!!!!!!!

12. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

Kells - please, stay safe. What happened? :unsure:

13. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

:sad:

Hope you'll be ok...

14. ~PinkElephants~

itll be okay..paste the smile on..paste it on and say
    yes, i am happy, i am fine, its all okay. no no do not fret do not worry
    im sorry i worried you
    im sorry bc you shouldnt be
    itll be okay come morning
    she will be gone
    the girl inside me screaming for release
    will be released
    unimaginable hate
    unimaginable regret
    lust love hate regret remorse anger raging hatred
    she will become unattached, detached, and gone
    she will not speak again of the unimaginable pain shes f eeling
    bc inside will be dead and you wont have to worry
    she says shes sorry...sorry for feeling like this
    but no worries shes leaving the mind
    no...im not crazy...im broken
    my mind is not okay im not okay
    i cant control the spinning whirlwind of thoughts
    but the girl inside her head will be drowned
    her voice killed
    her need to be begging for attention will be shunned
    we shall be at peace with this choice
    i am not talking suicide
    i am not talking death persay
    im talking death of whats inside
    to become numb
    to be shut out of a world
    a world so cold and condescending
    a world not so understanding of a persons need
    to just be
    to just cry
    its okay though
    just say goodbye to HER
    and the smile will be replaced with fake sentiment and fake concern.

15. Terry

Don't you dare do that!!! Please accept the help that is so willingly offered..all the people who have posted in this thread..all want to listen and hear and help. :hug:

16. Spearmint

:sad: Kellz, don't do anything please.

17. ~PinkElephants~

-end mind loss-

kells shuts up and just walks away. zipped lips. selfish bitch i am sorry to have wasted time and effort that could have been spent on someone else

18. Spearmint

:no: No apologizing. You wasted no one's time, no one's effort.

19. ~PinkElephants~

i say sorry cuz i am weak. not because im sorry for ranting. sorry for being weak and taking up time.

20. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

kellz i love you

please please please stay safe and dont do anything to hurt yourself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.