You win

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by itmahanh, Feb 13, 2011.

1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

To all the bullies out there..... you win. Im too tired of hearing that I have to suck it up when someone else hurts me. "Oh, just leave it alone". Or "walk away." "You need to forgive them." Or best one yet "they dont know what they are doing." Why? Why let someone else hurt me then let them get away with it? Over and over again. Well eventually those being bullied will snap. I have. No more Mrs. Nice Guy here anymore. You fuckin win. Happy?????

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Actually sometimes fighting back is the only thing left, some people just don't get it till you give them a dose of their own medicine....time to get out the large medicine spoon and dole out some payback :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

they don't win no you give back to them what is given and who the hell cares what other people say if someone hurts you you make sure they know about it and you makes sure they don't do it again you tell them to stay clear of you

4. LipsOfDeceit

LipsOfDeceit Well-Known Member

Yea, playing nice doesn't work all the time. Stick up for yourself as these people don't have the right to hurt you. Hugs for you! :hug:

5. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

Oh they know what they are doing alright...that's the thing, they know its wrong yet they do it anyways...and then go "Well I didn't know" yea my ass you didn't know....and those that say not to fight back, yea they can talk....I'm no longer being misses nice girl, people who burn me will know my wrath...they need to be put back into their place...don't give up...that's what they want...you fight back 'cause you deserve respect and love...if they want to give you the finger, give it back ten times fold...thats the karmic law...sometimes karma needs a little help...

6. jan63

jan63 New Member

The bullies always become the bullied !

7. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I've learned that if people think they don't face a risk if they hurt me that they will hurt me more. I use to not be able to stand up for myself, but little by little I'm learning how to.

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hate bullies Itmahanh...
    I would come help you 'get them' if I could :hit::fence::starwars:
    don't be Ms Nice Guy anymore...
    look after you now...you're the most important one..
    don't let them win...

9. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Bullies are the absolute scum of the earth. Don't let them beat you? Forgive? Walk away? F*** that. Fight back. You are worth so much more. :hug:

10. Stormrider

Stormrider Well-Known Member

Fighting back did miracles for me in high school a few serious fights when i was around 16 and everybody stopped messing with me after years of hell in schools. I'm not saying it's a good thing to handle it like that, but sometimes it's the only way.
    Offc they still didn't like me but at least they left me alone.

11. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

No you know what, I'm not going to let this go. I have a few things to say.

To all of you out there that hurt people on sites like this. Do you get off on it or something? Hope so because I need all the pain you cause me to stand for something. But why? Cant you find something less disgusting than preying on someone who is already emotionally and mentally suffering. Is this nothing but a big game to you and your ilk? To lure me in. Wait until I have the bait solidly hooked in my jaw, you reel me in and then leave me flopping around gasping for breathe as you watch while you back off and walk away.

From the start I pled that when the day came that the bullies didnt want me or my help then tell me so. But they also preyed on the fact that I need closure so desperately on matters. And they offer me none so that the "show" is even better to watch. Silently though. Not a peep. Leaving me feeling guilty and scared that this has all been my fault. Others defending their actions. Which by the way only adds to the confusion, hurt and guilt I'm already experiencing.
    What do they have the balls to do? Call me a liar. Leave me thinking something horrible has befallen them, just up and walk away. Even after the plain truth was right there offered to them. Then find out everything was just a big lie. The love, the care, the worry. All a big act. When I catch them in their lies I get silence instead of a much deserved answer to my questions of why did you do this and why did you do this to me????

Well the bullies around here are in my opinion nothing more than mere children that need to grow up frickin fast. They repeatedly hurt members here. And then it is hushed up. "Oh you cant say that about a member". But yet they are allowed to say and do as they please. No this time I call the biullies on their actions.

And please dont tell me to pm them or email them. They dont answer any of those things because they dont have the guts to face the music after they have finished playing their little games.

This has happened 5 times to me on this site. 5 may seem like such a small number but its huge when you feel like you've been turned inside out by someone that prosmised they cared as much as you did.
    The reason bullies get away with the things they do is because those they prey on are told not to say anything. To just let it go. Crap like that. But the bullying keeps going on. The bullies get more confident and stronger. The weak ones fall under the garbage and shit that is used to hoist these bullies up higher on their self made pedistals. Give me a frickin break already. To much of do as I say, not as I do.

Bullies .....bugger off and go play in someone elses backyard. You've hurt me beyond mending. I trust no one these days and I'm comepletely pissed that I was stupid enough to let it happen time and time again. And this like the few scarce times I have allowed myslef to show my anger, will be turned around or thrown back in my face. Because we all know that the victims are not allowed a voice. You dont think I feel badly for the things I said in anger? It's eating me alive. But it certainly doesnt seem to do the same for the bullies. Fuck this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now just to let ya know, even after having my say, I still sit here waiting, hoping, that one day the phone will ring or an email bearing your name will appear on my computer. Why? Cuz I may be as mad as a bull but I cant let go. And you know that too. But I cant change who I am. I cant change the promises I made. Because I dont lie or go back on my word once I give it. Cant you be big enough to atleast say goodbye?????

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

please report them to mods C....
    we don't need bullies here...*hug*