You won't go past the title...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by absolution, Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

...but if you do
    Someone please for the love of god kill me
    I'm so upset all the time. Everything gets to me
    I'm constantly crying
    And now I have incredible back pain...
    Like really, God? Emotional pain isn't enough?
    I want drugs to make it stop and duh that's dangerous
    Addiction runs in the family
    I want it all to stop. I want to end me
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I want to give you a hug hun and to take some of that pain away Dam physical pain makes everthing worse i know Take a warm bath hun it doesn' take all the pain away but it helps hugs sometimes putting heat on your back then putting cold on it afterward rotating like that helps too hugs
  3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Yeah baths do help a lot but once i get out i'm back screaming in pain. It's so freaking horrible :'(
    And my god i so wish i could just have a real hug too. Idk why but i feel like that would help the most. It's so dumb :(
  4. letmedisappear

letmedisappear Well-Known Member

My dad has really bad back pain too... If you don't have a type of heating pad, you can use a pillow case or a small cloth bag, put some rice in it, seal it, and then microwave it. It should stay warm for at least a couple hours. That can help the pain. Maybe just lay back with that, heat up some tea, grab some cookies or popcorn, watch a movie or TV, read a book, listen to music... anything to distract you. I hope you feel better!
  5. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Everyone is too preoccupied and fearful of death, that no one ever takes the time to look around them and discover just how beautiful the World and life actually can be. Is that even more scary, to discover, than any alternative?
  6. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

Have you looked at alternative therapies like acupuncture? :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.