You won't see...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by itmahanh, Oct 11, 2013.

1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

me posting that I'm feeling suicidal or that I am about to commit the act. I don't understand why I need to? I did post before. Now I completely wonder why? I don't want to be saved. I don't want others to worry about me. I don't want to be labeled a liar. But by posting those things are exactly what happened. Glad to pass along to other members that posting will get you help. But I'm far past that now. I accept that I am chronically suicidal and what that means. I accept that I have settled for being negative. I accept who I am. It doesn't mean that I like it, but acceptance makes life a little more bearable. It also means no more false hope. I just am. Nothing more, nothing less. So yeah, you won't see me looking for help, just offering what I can.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just offering help if you ever do want or need it.
  3. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Acceptance of who and how you are makes life more bearable. Wise words.

However - as much as you may be different on a number of levels to all other members here (we all are realistically - unless someone has gone through a carbon copy life to someone else), you are still a person and will be treated as such. We are all people seeking support in some way - and even by posting this thread - there is some level of support out there for you. Even if it is just "words on a screen" - they can mean so much more.

Maybe take your own advice and keep posting?
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

it is ok to accept ourselves as we are and where we are just live in the moment have no expectations except to get through that moment and whatever else comes deal with it then
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Maybe take your own advice and keep posting?

Hypocrites find that almost impossible to do...take our own advice...:biggrin1: