you

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by alle_vite, Feb 24, 2010.

1. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

i fell in love with you and lost you as my best friend for that reason!! im sorry

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you lost your best friend and hope you can make another one here take care okay.

3. alle_vite

just upset and angry at myself they were the one person i could talk to the one person that has saved my life on a number of occasions now im left with no one, no one to talk to and no one to remis with

4. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

sorry for your loss.

Alot of people here will lisen to you and care.
    You will find Lots of genuine,kind caring friends here
    Keep talking,it can and in my personal opinion,help you through
    a difficult time.
    Have faith hun,Im going through one of the most difficult times of my life right now
    and getting through minute by minute thanks to sf.

take care xxx

5. alle_vite

thankyou for your kind words just feel way to messed up from majoy highs to major lows although things add to my messed up life i know it is all still revolving around the death of my daughter i really dont think il ever be able to cope with it

6. Mandy1

I think I understand exactly what your saying right now.
    Grief is such a difficult mixture of emotions,but we all have to
    deal with it ,and we will deal with it in different ways.

Please explain if you can how your feeling right now,theres lots of help here.

7. alle_vite

its all my fault its all my bodies fault my daughter died... i went into premature labour at 24+6 weeks and she died after an hour of living!! why should my body have that choice why should my body have the right to not carry my beautiful agnel full term and end her life so early!! i hate myself.... i now have major highs were i go manic and do stupid stuff plan stupid stuff thinking im invinsible then within minutes i can crash really low and s/h and regulaly overdose trying to end this pain end this joke of a life.... i have no self confidence and i just dont want to be here anymore i want to be at peace i want to meet my daughter and be with her... ive tried and tried and tried and now i cant try anymore

8. Mandy1

Im so sorry.