You'd do it for a dog!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I was to start my treatments Friday. I just cant. Just the thought of facing that alone again emotionally tires me out. Yeah I've heard "I'll be there" but words are easy to say. Going through that again alone isnt. You read them here all the time, people say it everyday.... you did the right thing by putting your pet down. He /she isnt suffering anymore. Let me do that to myself please!!!

2. Blueberry

Blueberry Active Member

Is it possible that your mood is low -- your thinking distorted?

Maybe trying again will be the thing you most respect about yourself in the future -- the thing you're happiest about. What makes you proud of yourself.

Don't let yourself down -- find your hidden reserves -- ultimately, this solitary journey will lead you to others, lead you to connection and happiness.

I know that's true for me.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I know that this is hard to go through alone. While we are here for you, it isn't the same as being there beside you. I hope you find the strength to go through the treatments. When you have completed it, juzt mybe things will turn around for you this time. My thoughts are with you. :hug:

4. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

I'm thinking about you hun and just wanted to send you a :hug:

5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

im will be keeping you in my thoughts while you face this trying time hun, but i and many more will be here waiting for your return and to help whenever we can because people care for you, i wish i could go with you to help and support you sadly an ocean lies between you and i so i can only offer you my thoughts best wishes and hugs, ill keep checking on line for you hunni

hugsx

6. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hey, there, kiddo. I'm rooting for you! :cheer:
    PM or e-mail me anytime, 'K? :hug:

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't give up Carla. Please go to the treatments hun. :hug:

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry your feeling so down again Carla :hug:

Please go to the treatments :arms:

I'm here if you need to talk!

9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am sending you my fondest thoughts and prayers for you to hold while going through such a difficult time...maybe some of us can meet you in chat to send them to you in a more 'real time' way...big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.