You'll never know

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by YouDontKnowMe, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear ******

You know nothing about me. You dont know me as a person at all. You have never bothered to even speak to me aside from in a condescending "I am God" tone. You act like you are the messiah, like you know everything. You have never once stepped outside your
    little box to ask how I was, yet you presume to know everything about me. You make assumptions based on nothing. You come to your own warped conclusions based on your own thoughts and not on facts and truths. You have come to your own conclusion on things long ago and I pity you for that. I truly find you so pathetic. Your attempts to be this self righteous person are feeble. You are a shallow human being. You lack so many natural human emotions that it frightens me. You lack compassion, empathy, etc. You are a closed minded person only believing that you are right and never wrong. You make yourself look like such an idiot, it's kind of funny in a sick way.

One day you will open your eyes and look in the mirror. You will actually see what a vapid human being you have become. You will see how destructive and condescending you really are. I can't say that I won't smile happily at that revelation. I can't say that I won't dance around gleefully because then I'd be lying.

Yours truly
    You don't know me at all

< Mod Edit - Users IP >

Last edited: Jan 5, 2008
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope getting this out in writing helped you to feel at least a little better. :hug:

3. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

Yeah me too, but considering the fact that the mods edited the user's IP it would seem like it's somebody who's a member but doesn't have full status or doesn't want to identify themselves? Whatever, seems like a waste of energy to direct such hostility at someone who wouldn't know if it's directed at them or not. Plus, how could anyone not like you w/ out getting to know you if you
    are a new member here? How could they have had a chance to know you? duh.:huh:

4. rojomi
    the reason i don't sign in is b/c i didnt want anyone to konw who i was and the person isn't even a member here so why should it matter who it's aimed at. As for a waste of time posting it, thanks for that. I needed to vent how I felt anonymously for a reason and you are saying don't waste your time basically. Why post anything at all if isn't helpful or supportive. Absolutely counterproductive in retrospect, what do you think?

Gentlelady
    yeah, thanks for the sentiment but for some reason i think it comes from an empty place, a place where you say it b/c you feel you should not because you mean it. thanks anyways even if i feel it bares no meaning.

5. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:arms:

6. Eatcrow

Eatcrow Guest

jessus- thank you for the hug

i forgot in my earlier post to the member that editted out the ip address info..fyi it's by proxy. it's anonymous so why you even bothered to do that or why you didn't bother to check the ip baffles me. aren't you a member a staff? shouldn't you know that kind of information?

to gentlelady again. i find your words mildy irritating. i have scrolled through all your old posts and there is not one single original thought. They are all the same emotionless, going through the motions, i have to say this because it's my job reply. it irritates me because deep inside whatever feeling i have left i know you rightfully don't mean a word you've said. i'd rather you do like jessus and give me a simple hug instead of saying the same damn thing over and over again. don't waste the energy.

7. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

Whatever, but a couple of points/questions. First, why are you posting for someone else?:blink: Second, your type of post is usually done in the room to vent/let it all out forum. Third-gentlelady is an incredible person; her posts may not be useful to you, but she has helped THOUSANDS of people here.
    I couldn't say for sure, but for me, one message, or theme of her posts has been "First, do no harm". I find that fairly admirable as it's something I aspire to but am not very good at. As far as the other individual who responded, I couldn't say. He's pretty much always around, and seems harmless and favored by the in-crowd.
    If you don't mind my asking, what's the point here?:huh:

8. Spearmint

she's* Anddddddddd, we have an "in-crowd?"

9. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

Have no idea what you're talking about as far as "shes *", and yes sweetie, there is most DEFINITELY an 'in-crowd'. Nothing wrong w/ it-just peeps who are here most of the time and know each other, hug etc.:unfortunately, it excludes many people who come here for support in chat and elsewhere and are never even acknowledged. Happens in any large organization, and SF is a very large organization. So it goes.:smile:

10. Spearmint

I assumed you were talking about me, when you said "As for the other individual who responded, I couldn't say. He's almost..." And I corrected you, because I'm a girl, if you weren't talking about me, ignore the post.

11. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

I see.

12. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Your post is by proxy but your IP was in the post (at the bottom of the post) Something along the lines of ''This was posted from *blah blah* *Your IP address*''

So i checked the IP to see if it was a members and it came up as your's. So assuming you wanted to remain annoymous (as you posted by proxy) i deleted it out so even the staff wouldn't know who posted it (as you obviously wanted it that way).

Damn me for trying to help.

Hope it un baffled you :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.