You'll never walk alone!

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Aquarius123, May 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

To me, God means the Universal Life Force. Because God is part of us and we are part of God, God can never leave us and no soul is ever left unattended to on the Earth plane. Regardless of the fact that it frequently feels that way in this existence, we are never on our own. God and the Angels, as well as our guides and good shepherds from the world of light, our true home, are constantly with us. They tenderly guide every soul and watch over its progress. In the hours of our darkest despair, God and the Angels draw ever closer. Through sudden flashes of inspiration that can and do reach down into the greatest depth of all human suffering, they reveal their presence and light our way. This is what St. Paul meant in Corinthians 1 – 10:13: ‘God is faithful. God will not suffer you to be tempted beyond your endurance, but will make a way for you to escape your temptation, so you may be able to bear it.’

It is in the nature of the love of our true parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life, that it never forces anyone to do anything, but allows every one of its beloved children to learn from their own experiences. Human parents are their representatives on the Earth plane and they do well to follow the Divine example. If you are a parent, you know for yourself the agony of standing by and watching your children struggling with the obstacles that come their way. You know full well that if they are to learn and grow, they must work their way through them on their own. The best you can do for them is to remain as calm and emotionally detached as possible in the background, to lovingly support them from there.

In the mind of the Universal Life Force, known to some as God, there has always been a plan in which we all have our allocated space. From the moment of our creation God has known the way for us all and has been willing to show it to us, if we but ask. The wisdom and love of our Highest or God Self, the living God within, is at all times ready to guide us away from the temptations and desires of our lower earthly nature that are the true cause of all earthly suffering. Although God and the Angels do not interfere with us unnecessarily, help is available at any given moment. Yet, it will not come on its own but has to be asked for.

For as long as we are too proud because we are as yet spiritually too short-sighted to know this and in our human arrogance think we can do everything on our own, we have to learn the hard way that we cannot! It only appears when we finally realise that we can no longer cope on our own, that there is nowhere left we can turn to, so that in the end we humbly go down on our knees to beg for help from someone somewhere. Lo and behold, it then comes and it may do so in many uprising ways, so we better watch out for the signals. There could be a chance encounter, a book we pick up or someone recommends to us, a line a person speaks in a film or on TV, or certain words in a song strike a chord inside us. Suddenly a small bell rings within and you just know: ‘Ah yes, this is for me! Here is my answer!’

Just when you feel you can’t face one more day,
    A little light comes and shows you the way.

I asked God for strength, that I might achieve;
    I was made weak, that I might learn humbly to obey;
    I asked for health, that I might do greater things;
    I was given infirmity, that I might grow in understanding
    And become a better human being through bringing forth from within
    The Divine qualities of kindness and compassion with all life.

I asked for riches, that I might be happy;
    I was given poverty, that I might become wise;
    I asked for power, that I might be praised by people;
    I was given weakness, that I might feel my need for God;
    I asked for all things, that I might enjoy life;
    I was given life that I might enjoy all things;
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I really needed.
    Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered.
    And my life is now filled with many blessings.

Edited by Aquarius

With love and light,
  2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Why was my remark was deleted? Was it offensive? Because this whole propaganda made by Aquarius is offending me. Unless she keeps all her preaching in sunday school or the soap box i'm gonna have a go at her. I don't care if i get ban. I'm really not in the mood to see this crap around here.
  3. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

please keep this thread as a discussion not an opportunity to throw insults at each other. any more will be deleted and handled as appropriate. the thread has been moved to the soap box and comments removed as per the rules:

"Religious Discussions are limited to the Soap Box forum, any threads outside this forum that turn into a religious discussion will be copied over to the Soap Box forum and the discussion in the original thread pruned so that support may be given and allow the discussion to continue unabated without hijacking the intent of the original poster."
  4. Aquarius123

Dear Friends - please, accept my most sincere apologies if my posting offended anyone. That was the very last thing I had in mind.

Thank you, dear Sparkles, for explaining the rule of the Forum to me and for moving this thread - was it this one you spoke about in your private message? - to the Soap Box Forum. Look forward to meeting you there!

With love - Aquarius​
  5. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Join me now. This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius, the age of Aquarius!!

6. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

lol nice .... :reub:
  7. Aquarius123

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.