your always so angry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

i really hit rockbottom with my boyfriend today
    hes always so angry at me
    im sorry that i am the way i am
    i cant control my moods or my feelings
    i dont want to be the way i am..
    i dont want to die everyday
    i want to smile be happy
    and have a good time.

i wish he'd realise hes making me worse..
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Perhaps leave him a note that you wrote here to tell him quietly how you feel
    this post says what is in your heart let him read it and maybe he will understand and try to help more.
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Some people react by turning away to things they dont understand. Some people get frustrated easily. Some people get angry. I'd guess he doesnt understand what you are dealing with so in turn he cant realize that he is making it worse. I agree with violet. Leave him a note or even a copy of your post. Help him to understand. Is there anywhere close to where you live that you could get some information like brochures about depression or feelings of suicide? You get them and leave them somewhere that you are certain he will find them. Give him a chance in privacy to read them. After a few days, approach him and ask directly if he had a chance to read the information you left. Then make the opportunity for you both to sit and talk about the feelings and ways to help one another to cope with your feelings and how they affect your boyfriend as well as you!!!! Good luck.
  4. stig

stig Well-Known Member

hi aimee, i'm so glad you are still here, i'm really sorry that you boyfriend is being so nasty. please try and hold fast. ride the shit, please. pm me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.