your be fine

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

the only 3 words they ever say to me.
    im not fine.
    its never going to be fine.
  2. Aphorism

Aphorism Well-Known Member

Care to share what's on your mind right now? I understand the detest in those sorts of offhanded comments, as well. But everyone does, in one way or another, eventually find some relief from their troubles. Tell us, and maybe we can help.
  3. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

asking for help and never getting it.
    only being told those 3 words
    no-one wants to listen or understand..
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know aimee i know its hard we listen here we care here I care and i know it hurts when they don't listen when they don't seem to care. You have to find a advoate to take you to hospital to get them to listen okay. Go to a different hospital one out of your district and get help there okay. It is wrong that they are not caring it is i understand but you have to keep fighting for you okay. Get someone to take you to a different hospital and stay there and get help okay please aimee you are worth the fight please
  5. JRM

JRM Member

And in the meantime we DO care and we aren't going to shaft you with just those 3 words. Open up a little bit to us. What do you have to loose?:cazza:
  6. I cant count the number of times Ive heard that bullshit. Makes me wanna go on a fucking rampage followed by my (un)timely demise.
  7. DannyBoy

DannyBoy Well-Known Member

Ya I've gotten the "you'll be fine" before and it's infuriating, obviously i'm not fine asshole.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.