Your best 'move'?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by KittyGirl, Jun 5, 2010.

What is your best move!?

1. The casual arm touch ~ reow!

3 vote(s)
  2. the old yawn and stretch trick! eh...hehe... >D

1 vote(s)
  3. the - "oh... you have something on your face! Let me help you with that!"

0 vote(s)
  4. *looks at options* ...are you kidding? Maybe if this were the 1950's I'd do that... -___-

15 vote(s)
  1. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Yes, people... your best 'move'!
    So, I'm talking about the way that you interact/flirt/whatever with a person who you are interested in.

If you are shy or just haven't had the chance to really 'make a move' - so to speak; then what move would you be most likely to try?

Personally, my 'move' was similar to a "hair brushing technique" - lol - but since my guy always had very short hair, it had quickly adapted into a gentle scalp scrape with my fingernails.
    Did you know that the scalp is an erogenous zone?
    Scalp massages with a bit of nail are quite...nice.... or so I hear. I personally don't like 'em because my hair is too thick and gets tangled and-um-yeah... whatever. XD

Share your best move!
  2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

no moves no luck, I rely on my boyish good looks and charm.....

.................hence I am single
  3. cloud9

cloud9 Well-Known Member

poking and tickling. I know strange, but I never did it until I started getting poked/ tickled and was like wtf. So I declared poking/tickling war! But I guess this falls under touching.
  4. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

"Does this smell like chloroform to you?"
  5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

No move whatsoever. If i really like the girl, then i'll compliment her and make her laugh and listen to her. If i feel the vibe is good then i'll ask her for dinner. I said dinner, not date. Too bad i don't like anybody much. I have the "Seinfeld Complex"... meaning i tend to find the stupidest excuse to not like her.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2010
  6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

lolol, but nowadays they usually reply by tazing you...
  7. Perfect Melancholy

Does the schoolground seven year old tactic of pulling their hair and running away still work? I haven't really progressed from there.
  8. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Pulling hairs is for chicas. Try sticking a nice big juicy chewing gum in their hair. Ever been kicked in the nuts? Well, you're about to find out...
  9. Perfect Melancholy

Yes sadly my housemate kicked me in the nuts for trying to put a cheesy moment down her boobs, the last thing anyone heard from me that night was a high pitched gurgling noise followed by a whimper of "solider down".

Ahh memories, the testicle has only just reappeared several weeks later.
  10. boo

boo Well-Known Member

11. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

The only "move" I've done with any success is sitting there quietly until she does something first.
  12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I was keen on a man once and (so unlike me) gave him my phone number in the street as he passed.....
    and he rang me !!!!!!!!!!
  13. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

a firm slap on the ass followed by a donkey punch
  14. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Umm-once I was in a store, an employee who was probably around 16 (not that much older!! lol) came up behind me and started flirting with me. So I just grabbed two different flavors of coffee off the shelf behind me and we started debating over which one was better.

Turns out, we both liked the peppermint-chocolate coffee (it was winter), and he's on his high school's debate team. He got me the coffee as a "sweet thing to remember him by" ;)

Although, then my mom found me and dragged me back to do more errands... :/
  15. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

...not legal in most jurisdictions, just FYI!
  16. skyisburning

skyisburning Well-Known Member

Thank you for making my night.
  17. Fdt

Fdt Well-Known Member

Best way I've found out most recently, is leading on a bit through a hug. You can hug most girls without there being any meaning behind it and get away with it, but if they show they're liking it, you can take it from there.

A couple of weeks ago we had some friends over and a girl asked me for a hug, while hugging she said "Mmm, your hugs are nice". So about half an hour later, I hugged her again, but his time as we broke the hug, I left my arm around her waist, a few seconds later she put her arm around my waist and leant her head on my shoulder. An hour later we were lying on a field with our bodies wrapped around each other :)
  18. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

" guys broke up, huh?"
    "Sorry to hear that."
    "It's okay.."
    *hour later*
    "You could have at least taken me to a movie first."
  19. unidentifiable

unidentifiable Well-Known Member

haha, i bet you're a wonderful guy!!! and any girl would be lucky to have you! :)
  20. plates

plates Well-Known Member

to someone i'm interested in? i don't think i do it all