Your biggest wish or dream

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregisteredidiot, May 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whats the one thing you wish you could acheive out of life? What would it be? What is your most important thing or goal or dream to do? How would it make you happy?
  2. Company

Company Guest

To be not alone.

Maybe I should move to community. It just would be hard to be part of community and see what others have because I always become be outsider where ever I am. I cannot do anything for it, it is not in my power to become cared.
  3. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

right now my biggest wish is to give my dad his final wish to see his oldest brother and to get all his family to a trip to holiday world.

i did not get to say goodbye to my mom when she passed from cancer in 1988 but i am going to try to fullfill dad's dying wish
  4. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I wish I could skip 15 months and 1 day into the future.
  5. someone uk

someone uk Well-Known Member

to be adequate
  6. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

Actually, it would be to have never come into existence in the first place. I guess you can't get more "out" of life than that.

Well, I would not be, and never would have been. Seems like a net positive all around.

Ignoring the above, it would be to do my duty to the best of my ability to those to whom I owe some debt or hold some responsibility.

Or perhaps not really "ignoring" the death wish, in the sense that (I think) Schopenhauer posited some sort of driving force that compels us to stay alive and not end our lives. More like being "hard-wired" by the cruel realities of nature against such behavior. But that's a can of worms I'm' too tired to open, and I'm probably garbling my Schopenhauer anyhow.

Lately I've been thinking a great deal about this rather long quote from Oswald Spengler...

I have not the slightest interest in personal happiness. I simply hope that when the time for my end comes -- whenever that may be -- I show the same courage and dedication of the soldier mentioned by Spengler in the above.
  7. plates

plates Well-Known Member

stability. i got some stability in my flat but that's about it. :dry:
  8. Hopefully by writing your wishes out into the world, they might manifest into reality.
  9. I thought so too but when I wrote I want to marry native american man I only get twinkie bashing lol so now I just fishing black hair without nationality (more lol) I have yelled 2 years in the net that I want my black hair and it is not still here.

Lesson is sometimes is better keep mouth shut what one wants LMAO
  10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

To do away with my agoriphobia and socialphobia..To be able to go out in the world and find a decent job..It really sucks to be locked away..Afraid of people..
  11. This is a trick question, gotta be

being happy by accomplishing things that you wanna do is cool and stuff until the bottom falls out again and things turn to sludge. That sounds fatalistic but show me something that doesn't turn to shite eventually.
  12. boo

boo Well-Known Member

That i would be at peace. No worries, no agenda.
  13. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

easy that my daughter would heal and live a wonderful happy life without her mental illness destroying her life
  14. Leary

Leary Member

I wish that I could fix myself and move one. I wish that I could lose weight, fix my teeth, feel good about myself. I wish that I could go to college and feel like I fit in, maybe even get some friends.

I just wish that I could relate to other people my age.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.