your death, funerals, rituals

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by plates, Feb 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plates

plates Well-Known Member

anyone else have a violent reaction to having their death being patronised, pissed upon by shows of "grief" and "loss" which, if you have the history that i have which is of chronic abuse and mistreatment from everyone around, family, so called 'friends', and ex's--- it's the last kick in the face even when you're a corpse?

i do not have "loved ones". nobody loves me. but when i die, i will suddenly be "loved". it's easier to show love, care, concern, tenderness when one is dead, but i have a fair feeling it won't be for myself. it will be for the so called 'mourners.'
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2010
  2. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I do not think anyone even know when I die, except my dad because I die close at him. He waiting for me... And anyone from living people could care less...
  3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

is your dad already dead?
  4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

5. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

He was not good human being... Do not have to be sorry because of him...
  6. plates

plates Well-Known Member

If I had to be buried next to certain people I hate, I'd do everything I could do when I'm alive, to stop anything like that happening.
  7. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Lucky I love my dad... I try called him 2 years after he died even I knew he was dead. I had to...
  8. plates

plates Well-Known Member

OK. It's good you feel comfortable being near your dad when you're dead.

I want to be cremated though. I don't like the idea of me rotting in a box somewhere. Not sure how much I can do when I'm alive to organise funeral arrangements but I'm sure it can be done?
  9. Sammakko....

Sammakko.... Guest

I like the thought I become worm poo after they eat me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.