Your Epic Fail of the Day!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by FlashingFlickering, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlashingFlickering

FlashingFlickering Well-Known Member

Because we all do something everyday that just makes us go "Wow. That was a failure on my part! :sigh: ... :lol!:"

So post yours and make everyone else laugh :p

Me? I walked into the bathroom, flicked the light switch on, walked out to grab my hairbrush, walked back into the bathroom, closed the door, and flicked the light switch again. It took me a few seconds to realize that I turned the light off and was standing in complete darkness! D: XD
  2. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

well, i was studying and i thought it was kanji for mono but was really kanji for thread. felt really stupid then. :D

(and yes, this isn't funny <.<)
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2011
  3. FlashingFlickering

Moto, thread?
    Translate to English, please and thank you XD
  4. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

oh,it's kinda half japanese. <.< too much studying. >.<
    mono=thing, thread=thread. :D

would prefer turning the switch for my fail of the day. :D
  5. FlashingFlickering

I hear you on the too much studying part, I'll be studying my butt off nice and late today because I wanted a calm weekend!

That wasn't my only fail, that's just what came to mind first :p I make /many/ fails daily!!
  6. S1l3nc3r

S1l3nc3r Well-Known Member

Went to get out of bed when I woke up. Think I got up a bit fast without gathering my thoughts. Stood up staggered for a few seconds then fell on my bed bounced and ended up on the floor.

7. Deleted SKU

Deleted SKU Well-Known Member

Pain pills + Caffiene + Two small plastic pallets with wheels + Large wooden board = Attempting to travel down a delivery corridor on makeshift skateboard.

Doesn't take a genius to work out what happened.
  8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I threw the keys to my brother to check the mail and they hit him in the forehead XD
  9. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

:rofl: Nice! My brother did that to me, only with a pair of glasses!
  10. FlashingFlickering

S1l3nc3r- LOL, I've done that before, it really does hurt and I was so tired I didn't even know what happened!!

Rathis- Okay, I laughed, sorry. But I laughed a lot. Because that is EXACTLY what my friends and I would do, only we(more like I) would try it while high :D

LockedInside- XD How did he respond?
  11. Nemo

Nemo Well-Known Member

i did a classic fail today
    i had boots on so i jumped in what seemed like a really shallow puddle
    ended up being fairly deep
    socks got wet
    i wasn't a happy bunny at the time
    but it was such a classic mistake, i had to laugh
  12. Deleted SKU

Deleted SKU Well-Known Member

:cry2::cry2::cry2: my pain is funny to you?...

:rofl: . The worst thing is that it wasn't the first time. Tried using a single pallet on its own to skate about... tried two seperate ones like roller-skates. None of them worked, and somehow i thought this would...
  13. FlashingFlickering

blackcloud- Aww, that really does suck though! Did you have to walk around with wet socks for long? This wasn't really a fail since I didn't have a choice, but once for Phys. Ed, I didn't have my gym sneakers so wore my normal ones but LUCKILY I brought in an extra pair of pants! We ended up going outside, the grass was soaking wet and muddy. 40 minutes later, my sneakers and socks were soaked and I had to walk around all day like that :C I wasn't happy.

Rathis- It's the familiarity that made me laugh, not the pain! At least you had taken pain killers before, imagine doing that without!
  14. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

Wanted to go to the gym..
    Was ready an hour beforehand..but decided to just
    close my eyes for a minute. But it became 4 hours!
    >: gosh I'm so exhausted
  15. Nemo

Nemo Well-Known Member

it was on my way home, and i've been drinking so it wasn't too bad
    can't feel the cold and all that
    but i got a bit angry at the puddle - not that it helped :laugh:
  16. S1l3nc3r

S1l3nc3r Well-Known Member

Should of stamped on it for making you wet.

Or perhaps not. :blink:
  17. barto

barto Well-Known Member

I thought we got a cute new guy in school, but on further examination I discovered that my friend Kelsey had just cut her hair >.<
  18. xZombiexAngelx

xZombiexAngelx Well-Known Member

This probably isn't all too funny but I just had surgery a couple weeks ago on my feet, well, ingrown toenail removal. So I have to soak my feet in a cool water and vinegar mixture. I was going to dump the water out and I tripped and spilled the water all over myself. It looked like I pissed my pants :(
  19. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

there was melted chocolate all on the bottom of my purse
    somehow...i have no clue how it got there because it wasnt my chocolate. because i havent had any i put my purse on my leg when istting down and
    when i stood up ..brown stuff all over my pants! xD
    and all over my arm area from wearing it. gray shirt and pants too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.