Your expiriences with drugs....

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Hurted, Dec 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Im really interested...

2. frager84

frager84 Well-Known Member

a tiny amount of pot one time dident even get high

ate a ton of nutmeg once and almost killed myself

3. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

I did all the major drugs in my teens(Morphine, Heroin, Cocaine, Acid Amphetamines and Hash/weed) I only took one of those into my 20's that was Hash/weed which I gave up smoking about seven years ago.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2008
  4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Check out the thread started by Rangoon entitled Drugs helped me. Quite an interesting discussion going on there. You may find it helpful:smile:

5. Rangoon

Rangoon Active Member

Nutmeg!? That's the first time I ever heard that. It's a spice isn't it. What does it do if you eat a lot, or what were you hoping it would do?

6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

My prescriptions are good enough for me :)
    Percocets are wonderful. I got them when my wisdom teeth are taken out.
    My friend knows how to get Oxy. I was gonna try that.
    I'm scared I'm going to like everything way too much.
    Best I just stick to the prescriptions I think. They calm me down sometimes.

7. plates

plates Well-Known Member

It can kill you.

8. frager84

frager84 Well-Known Member

i actually wasent trying to kill myself just get high

but for some reason it made me really depressed then i wanted to kill myself

9. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

Nutmeg eh?...who'd have thought it. :blink:

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Nutmeg? Wow...

11. Jooper62

Jooper62 Well-Known Member

Did lots and lots of drugs .. very heavy pot smoker..stopped in 1994..have no cravings for any of it .. but still abuse alochol... so what gives?

12. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

Had experiences with most major drugs. Started out on coke, which is the queen of drugs as far as I'm concerned. That was when I was about...11? Was heavily addicted to that for 2 years, but had to stop after a load of bad stuff. Then I started spending time at the flat which is where I tried billy and e, neither of which compared, as well as shrooms and acid, neither of which I liked at all. One of my friends at this time started taking smack, and I chased the dragon with that a few times. Also tried opium and laudanum at around this time. Anyways, the flat disbanded when I was about sixteen, and I stopped with the drugs. When I was seventeen I started back up with coke again, which created a huge mess. Then I lost my dealer and the other dealers are being busted one by one, so at the minute I'm getting by on alcohol, which has been my constant throughout all of this, and co-codamol, which I developed a taste for after being prescribed codeine phosphate for broken ribs/kidney damage. And I smoke. I've also used ket to knock me out a few times, but I've had very bad experiences with that, so probably never again.

I've never tried crystal meth...or nutmeg. And I've never liked any experience with weed.

If only whymewhy was still here...I'm sure he'd have some interesting tales to tell.

Sorry for the long post.

13. ergo51

ergo51 Well-Known Member

alcohol is a great friend and constant companion..........cigarettes are a friend...........pot was a friend but if i touch it now now I'm instantly mad paranoid and very very suicidal...........prozac made me crazy and behave very abusively I steer well clear of them and anything related.................coke makes me a grinning idiot paranoid and behave like a twat.......e makes me so horny it's embarrasing............acid gave me drug induced psychosis (it was bad. My advice is don't open the doors of perception if your life has been unbearably shit)...............speed makes my cock shrink (we called it speed dick as kids)but haven't taken it for years prob just make me paranoid now.................smoked smack once as a kid but that was an accident.............As a kid I would drink cider and smoke pot all night not sleep put a can of chilled super strength lager on top at 9 in the morning( special brew for all you in the uk) by 9 30am I would've stopped thinking or feeling and that was such a relief............it was so good but doesn't work anymore. I liiike diazapam and lots of booze but i will not go on the net and buy it i will not go on the net and buy it i will not go on the net and buy it i will not......................?...................that would be stupid im in enough trouble already.

14. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

Done:

LSD - changed my perceptions.. both good and bad..but either way it doesn't matter.. I've done 60 or so..and I've quit now

Methamphetamine - can turn someone into an untrustworthy person..lucky I got out of it early

Speed - basically same as meth but smoother come downs

Ecstacy - surprised me at how..psychedelic it can be when I first tried it

Weed+Hash - I got stoned once, was a good weed one time and I lost perception of time and space...everything is further away, and time stopped.. but weed is not my thing..because all other weed hasn't been the same as that one particular occasion I don't smoke it

Ketamine - I was deep in the K-hole, I was the roller coaster, and it moves by itself up down..left right..and I can basically choose my surroundings..kind of.. only tried it once because I heard it can be addictive

Valium - made me feel like I was floating high.. only tried once

Zolpidem - I tried to stay awake on it and made me hallucinate , both time and space.. and I talked to a book.. there's no reply tho.. lol

This is all

15. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

holy crap, 60 times???!!! I used it once and was a wreck for weeks.

16. plates

plates Well-Known Member

er..psychiatric medication can make me real crazy dancing around high, especially those activating antidepressants like sertraline.

so i stay off them. i'm trying to stay on some kind of balance otherwise i'm physically wrecked. although i've been told at university i was fed lsd as a child? :huh:

17. ergo51

ergo51 Well-Known Member

LSD - changed my perceptions.. both good and bad..but either way it doesn't matter.. I've done 60 or so..and I've quit now

Wish I could say the same. I took about the same amount I had this great idea that by taking more I could undo the damage that it had done by taking it.................But then I am the master of stupid idea's. Fortunately it was a long time ago but writing this brings back some memories of some deep black holes.

18. ergo51

ergo51 Well-Known Member

Hey ggg4567
    Told you where fed lsd as a child at uni? I'm intrigued amazed and nosey; are you good to expand and explain some of the circumstances surrounding this? Especially the 'being told' part? If not that's cool I shall happily mind my own business!

19. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

I can't remember how many times I did LSD in my teens....if I was ok now it would still be my drug of choice.

20. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

Yeah but there's side effects...which will be permanant..you know what I mean...both good..and bad.. makes you know more about life than you can already handle..more information overload..from perceptions..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.