Your Favorite type of CANDY

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by WhyMeWhy, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Definitly chocolate. Milk chocolate/dark chocolate whatever, when it comes to candy I say "gimme gimme gimmie chocolate NOW". I remember one easter when I was a kid..... I ate way too much chocolate & got very sick to my stomach... stilll I LOVE CHOCOLATE. I'm actually eating some right now. :biggrin:

2. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

anything with milk chocolate is good enough..

3. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

Snickers

4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hmm well i dont like chocolate :hiding:

but favorite candy i would say.... gummin bears :laugh:

5. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Chocolate in general, used to like Snickers, getting bit sick of that, new favorite is Kit Kats and Reeses.

6. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

A bit darker chocolate. Not too dark, though. The "Karl Fazer" chocolate cakes from the Finnish company Fazer are the best. I love liquorice, a lot, too... again, Fazer's some of the very best. I love a type of candy called "Gott & Blandat" by Malaco, too. Salmiak candy (salmiak = ammonium chloride) is great, too. A chocolate leaf type of candy by Danish Anthon Berg, containing brandy, rum, sherry, etc., mixed with various jams and a layer of rough marzipan is extremely good, too... one of my very favourites.

I eat a lot of candy... I might just live on it when I've moved to my apartment.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2008
  7. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I love raspberry cream surrounded with dark chocolate. Also, I order these chocolates from Paris (yes, the shipping costs WAY more than the candy). They are by Jean Paul Hevin and omg...You can order online if you are looking to buy your sweetie a real treat. Phenomenal. Godiva can suck it.

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Mars Almond Bar, but they no longer sell them in the US :sad:

9. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I perfer Galaxy over Dairy Milk, but I like dark chocolate best. I used to be into Double Deckers up until recently, now I have a thing for them milky bars. I also love rum balls. I guess I like all kinds of chocolate. :yes:

Going away from chocolate, I like sour cherries, mint humbugs and rosey apples (boiled sweets). Oh and them little pieces of rock in a jar that you mainly buy at seaside places, they are nice too. Ohh... and honeycomb!! :yes:

10. BobH

BobH Member

Reeses

11. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

I really like those candy apple suckers mmmmm

I like gummy coke bottles, fuzzy peaches...um well anything that's gummy for sure

12. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

CHOCOLATE

those round white chocolate sweets with hundreds and thousands on them....think they are called jazzlers

:drool: :drool:

13. abandof

abandof Well-Known Member

Those sour cherries that come in the Haribo things ... :tongue: love them :biggrin:

14. adjuster

adjuster Active Member

sour taffy

15. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

milk tray chocolates, yummy:biggrin:

16. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

mmmm yum!

i like dark chocolate, nestle chocolate and cadbury chocolate! chocolates the only candy i really eat.

17. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

peanut butter M&M's, berry Skittles, tropical Starburst, peanut butter Snickers, dark chocolate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.