Your greatest movie role!

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by KittyGirl, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

haha~
    I just got this idea!

So... if you were to play anyone/anything in any movie ever - made or not - who would it be?
    Doesn't matter what you look like or if you can actually act or not -- just say you had a dream where everything was wonderful and you starred in a movie! What would that movie be?

A friend of mine just told me that he could see me playing Saria in an actual Legend of Zelda movie. XD
    I can't see it personally... especially since I think Saria is more of a small child; rather than an older teen/adult looking character. I could pull off the voice and mannerisms but not the look- which I think it most important in casting.

I could see myself in an Appleseed live action movie though!
    Deunan is one of my favourite female characters - I like the fact that it's more high impact action with some faint romance... and I love the uniform XD

[​IMG]
    So; in my greatest dreams, I would be known for my portrayal of Deunan Knute in the Appleseed movie! yay!

2. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

i keep it simple since i havent had any acting lessons, i would play my idol Ron Jeremy's role, does that count ? :D

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010
  3. Twinkle ☆ Twinkle

Twinkle ☆ Twinkle Well-Known Member

I'm not sure who I'd want to be all I know is that I would want to be evil.

4. lifelover

lifelover Well-Known Member

I play in a romance comedy the good guy thats is left to rot in the end.

5. shades

shades Staff Alumni

PRICELESS!

I would love to play the role of Randal P. McMurphy in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". I love movies with this theme of 'one man against society' or trying to overcome obstacles/rules that society has set.

6. Monsieur

Monsieur Well-Known Member

Any sort of anti-hero character I guess. I think Hitchcock would be a fun character to play if it wasn't for the fact that I'm not black lol. Even an anti-villain character would be interesting.

7. Nerve

Nerve Well-Known Member

Aragorn!

8. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I could play Sauron's eye from The Lord of the rings... just look at my avatar! I see you Baggins!!!!

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I want to be an awesome zombie killer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.