Your hate is what gave me the strength

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LightInTheDarkestNight, Sep 22, 2013.

1. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

I have lots of enemies that would love to see me suffer harm, but their hate only gives me strength, them wanting me to die only makes me want to live.

I will never kill myself because I will never let those cowards get joy from that shit, if they want me dead they better do it and be prepared for the consequences afterwards...

It's too bad anyone in this world can shut off their empathy when it's convenient, in that sense we are all sociopaths at certain times, sometimes this choice is made consciously sometimes unconsciously.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I too will never let the ones that harm me win hun i will never give them power or the pleasure of seeing me leave i understand what you are saying and good for you hun showing them you are so much stronger then they will ever be hugs

3. gem77

gem77 Well-Known Member

i wish i had your strength...

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I am not sure that I can feel empathy to humans anymore. That is why I am capable of wanting to die.

5. gem77

gem77 Well-Known Member

ditto. i look at others who get emotional over things they see in the news or on tv and i feel nothing. i look forward to a world where we co-exist with machines. that should be fun ...