Your ideal evening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LenaLunacy

So i thought this could be interesing...like post your ideal evening based on your mood.
For instance, tonight i feel like putting on my pj's, shutting off the phones, and the laptop...curling up in bed with some popcorn and bar of galaxy and just watching horror films!

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
My dream girl will pick me up from work. She will tell me how me she loves me, and I how much I love her. She will take me back to her place. We'll hold each other and fall asleep. Then an earthquake/hurricane/tornado/tsunami will wipe us out but we'll have been asleep so we wouldn't have known any better.

Well mine kinda sucks but...

Picking up the girl of my dreams and taking her out to a nice dinner. Then going to our senior prom and washing the night away and making memories that last a life time there.

Ok really back to reality now.

bluewail

i think i had my perfect evening on tuesday night... just curled up in bed with the one i love :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: *insert more dopey grins here*

Anju

My ideal evening...someone would come and hold me and tell me eveything is alright and we would have a good cry together then we'd fall asleep in each others arms and never wake up....

Colourful

It does sound beautiful....just never likely to happen -_-
Yh...such a shame..

Mine would be just someone telling me how much they care about me and reassuring me that it will get better...and really mean it. Or just knowing that someone understands...or just being held by someone...whatever i feel so lame :unsure:

Someone

I have a pretty lame life so my ideal evening would probably go like this:

-Have a smoke
-See if my online friend is on MSN (we fell out a year ago, cos I'm a fuck up)
-Game a bit
-Check MSN again
-Play HL, Crysis or Cod until 4am
-Check MSN AGAIN
-Go to bed :mellow:

Rinse and repeat.

LenaLunacy

Tonight i think i want to thrash soome butt on Halo. Then go out drinking with some friends. Then come home and crash on the couch. I need to feel numb

snowraven

My ideal evening would involve playing with my daughter until it was time for her to go to bed. Putting her to bed and either reading or better still making up a story for her and then going to bed myself with someone I was truly in love with. Not likely to happen though as I don't get to see my daughter and I live alone.

snowraven

A more likely one would be to spend the night in a tent with a couple of good mates ready for the final summit push on some Himalayan giant.

$MyName

Playing Rock Band 2 online with a few friends then going out and playing poker (and winning!).

That's a realistic ideal evening anyway, not the most ideal I can think of.

SaraRose

First calling work and tellin them I'm takin the day off tomorrow (or today now). With some hot chocolate and South Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00