Your last happy memory?

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by detest, Feb 10, 2012.

1. detest

detest Banned Member

Sort of a thread for people wallowing in sadness and self-pity to experience the happy memories of others.

If that makes any sense :confused-new:
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Taking my grandaughter swimming she is 19mths now and how she always says upsssiiieeee pease gammies lol always makes me laugh
  3. Lucano

Lucano Well-Known Member

Her... telling me she loved me... blowing a kiss and saying she loved everytime I sang to her :(
  4. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

My daughter chuckling away when she opens the washing machine draw, and the light for the oven. Really made me smile today.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

My friend admitting his feelings for me <3 I feel so happy now
  6. MisterBGone

Yesterday.... When I'd invited an old friend to coffee who I'd thought I'd lost over petty problems (primarily self-manufactured). She is the funniest person I currently know and after rejecting her last offers to get to-gether (what a jerk I was!) she answers the bell for me. Now that's loyalty--something no one has truly shown me in ages!
  7. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

finishing my degree maybe? that was five years ago... :(
  8. Neverender

Neverender Active Member

Laying in bed with the girl I love, and everything was ok.

Long time ago... Now gone forever. Only thing that still makes me smile now is my cat, when I come home from work he runs to greet me and he makes happy chattering noises while he runs towards me to come jump up in my lap. he's the only positive thing I have.
  9. red ribbons

red ribbons Well-Known Member

It's been so long ago I can't remember.
  10. Descendant

Descendant Account Closed

Hearing my best friends voice over the phone after 7 months of not being able to talk to him because he was on a deployment.
  11. roksy

roksy Well-Known Member

Going with my friends to watch a soccer match.
  12. detest

detest Banned Member

I think my last happy memory was just sitting with my friends, having a great laugh together. But that was over 8 months ago. Now they're gone, and I'm all alone. Just sitting here, thinking about my future or lack-of, rather. I think I might just end it all in a few hours.
  13. lotte

lotte Well-Known Member

A cute waitor smiling at me yesterday:drool:
  14. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

being in a bead store.
  15. Theowin

Theowin Active Member

Platonically laying in bed with the man I love the day before he got back with his ex. Short lived moment.
  16. Ima.robot

Ima.robot Senior Member

Went boating/camping few months ago with friends. Theres something really peaceful about sitting in the front and wind blowing through your hair, I was in the moment for a while. Went off a rope swing into the water too.
  17. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

laughing at 'cack toucher' for two hours flat sometime last autumn. i think
  18. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Spending time with my current gf. It's few and far between but any time makes me happy.
  19. JustKindaThere

JustKindaThere Well-Known Member

Summer 2006 was the last time I remember feeling genuinely happy and content.
  20. rtrt46546565

rtrt46546565 Well-Known Member

Hmm... Probably this one Christmas, when I was like 8 or something... I just remember being happy as shit seeing the huge pile of toys and things I had gotten that year. I spent the whole day playing with everything and had a smile on my face the entire time.

I really miss being a kid. Just playing and messing around without a care in the world... *sigh*