Your mood

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Hurted, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

How do you feel right now?

I Feel good. Still depressed of course, but comparing thru what i was going 7 days ago this is heaven. Last week of march was hell. Crying every day, thinking about suicide, pretty bad anxiety attacks (i didnt sleep more than hour or 2 daily)... But last 3 days im much much better. I dont cry, anxiety attacks are much better. I can sleep well too. And here is the best thing: my memory is better!!!! Yes, i still have big problems with it, but its much better last 2 days. And because of that my anxiety is better too.
    The only problem is, that this is just short period, after few days everything will be like ussually, because im very moody, one day i want to die, the next one i laugh good part of time.
  2. lifes_cruel01

lifes_cruel01 Active Member

eh, mine's like yours. except i get little over 3 hours school too. i can't seem to sleep at night...
  3. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

Today I am feeling very tired and worn down, and I don't even know why. I've pretty much locked myself in my room for the past two days save for the trip to the library. It's just a heavy depression where all I want to do is lay in bed and sleep for days. I feel like delving so deeply into my despair that I'll never surface again.

I'm glad your anxiety attacks are getting better Hurted and your general mood has improved <3. I hope it stays that way.
  4. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Im feeling pretty low today. I just want to lay in bed and cry. I got myself up in the same old clothes and i want to do some revision, but i just can face it. cant focus. I made my boyfriend lunch and took it down to him (he works nights, he is still in bed) and i didnt have any. i wanted to but i didnt. I feel tired.
  5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

pretty sad today. just trying to keep busy and distracting myself from thoughts of suicide or self-harm. walked. laundry. gardening. dishes. vacuumed. it's still only 2;48 pm... i have hours left. just want to go to sleep to turn my brain off, but if i nap now i won't sleep tonight... which will be worse for me....
  6. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

Feel very lonely, and low.
  7. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I feel pretty depressed.... again...
  8. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I'm feeling really low...and just useless.
  9. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Really bad. It's worse every time.

10. galalleni

galalleni Well-Known Member

Feeling pretty suicidal. Been depressed for quite some time now - things looking real horrible for me. Just want to curl up and die. Glad to hear you all seem to be feeling better.

PS My depression is pretty constant - until I become suicidal - then I can't exactly describe my mood - kind of at peace.
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

im feeling pretty good today.
  12. gag

gag Well-Known Member

13. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

I feel so sleepy, that if I could close my eyes I would sleep for a week. I am feeling semi-motivated to stop bingeing, clean my house, organize my bedroom but there aren't enough hours in the day. I am doing laundry so I feel accomplished.
    My mood is very confused.
  14. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

15. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

head aches.
    heart aches.
    i think too much.
    going to bed, early...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.