Your reasons for still being here....

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Landlocked blues, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

I was just wondering. My reasons are that I have had 4 attempts (2 in the last 3 days) and everytime Iv done it I wimp out, get rushed to A+E and so on and so on. I was wondering what all your reasons are and how many attempts you have had?

2. lifelover

lifelover Well-Known Member

I believe that the storm will fade out and there will be good things ahead. I keep myself confident in the future and make my best for suceed in life. I failed epicly so far. But i laught at things and keep on rotting and hoping. If i fail again i will go berserker and scream a major fuck off.:dry:

3. Landlocked blues

yeah , i hear you there

4. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Dont see the reason of posting how many attempts ive had as it aint a contest. But my reason for being here is due to my kirsty. If it wasnt for her for the past 5 days i wouldnt be here now. She means more to me than she will ever realise

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Im still here because of 3 people i refuse to hurt by killing myself..

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I often wonder where I get my strength/stubbornness...my friends' children who are like nieces and nephews to me, my friends and my cat (yes, sometimes my life is reduced to looking at my cat and knowing he needs me)...big hugs, J

7. Landlocked blues

ok, so no one for the same reasons as me. hmm. i knew i was a loser!

8. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

My reasons for staying have changed and now I have just one but that one reason is everything to me and all the while he is around I'm going nowhere.

9. lifelover

lifelover Well-Known Member

Open yourself and maybe we can relate. For example one reason i dont kill myself is because i want to have a girlfriend. And i dont say things like this easily...; dont be afraid to be afraid of looking like a looser. There is people in this forum that will understand pretty much everthing you say. Other dont, its the way things are.

10. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

and i thought i was the only one here cos i dont trust anyone else with my cat,
    other than that WHY am i still here?

11. Landlocked blues

Im a loser because i cant hold down a job, i cry fucking constantly! I have a husband who loves me yet i still want to die and i only have one friend i can talk to this shit about and thats only because i met him on here! see. LOSER! :cry:

12. Kaos General

You aint a loser hunni far from it. Just remember back as to why you got married. He obviously loves you so just remember that. You have someone who loves you.

13. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

No real reason for being here. I wuss out every time I try to end it...

14. Landlocked blues

Me too Aki :cry:

15. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Mainly materialistic things, the shame of failing if I were to survive. And the insignificantly small hope that there is still something good to come.

16. Kaos General

Im here for kirsty and only kirsty cause sure as hell no-one else on this entire site cares about me or what i do for them.

17. Landlocked blues

I feel this too. seems i am not so alone afterall :hug:

18. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Wayne. He is now my sole reason for living.

19. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

You know that isn't true. And if it is well...thanks.

As for me, there are people that still care about me, there are things that i still get enjoyment out of and i guess i am curious as to how it all turns out.

20. Kaos General

Sorry hunni i dont mean you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.