Your worst blackout experience...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by fromthatshow, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I had my first blackout EVER on Wedensday. I had my second blackout 2 days later! Ridiculous. On Wed. when my ex Cassie called apparently I told her to go fuck some guy. But...
    Friday's blackout was TERRIBLE. I went to my friend Marisa's. I don't remember the night at all. I remember two things. I remember opening my front door, and I remember taking my medication. That's why I wasn't surprised waking up in my own bed.

Anyway, apparently while I was there... I tried to get up from the couch and stumbled successfully knocking over a table, a fan, and smashing my head into the wall. I was passed out on the bathroom floor with my pants unzipped. I tried to apologize but the most I got out of the girl was that info... I don't know what I said or what else I did. Apparently it was pretty bad because the girl I went with won't talk to me anymore. It is Rachel, the girl I'm still in love with. And the other girl I was becoming really good friends with but I'm probably never invited back to her house after that.
    Rachel told Scott that I pissed my pants... which I don't think actually happened. She also told him I walked right into a car. She also tried to contact my sister through her friend that had my sister's # but she did so unsuccessfully. I'm not sure if she was worried I had alcohol poisoning or something. I didn't throw up.
    So all I have is little bits of the night and no one will talk to me so I don't really know what else I did. And now Rachel won't talk to me, and Marisa and I weren't amazing friends to begin with, so I wonder if she'll ever talk to me again.
    It was a terrible night and it's going to haunt me for a while that I could act so stupid.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Everytime I drink alcohol I black out, I don't know why because I don't drink that much :blink: Maybe it was because of meds I take too.
    I haven't drank for few a months now.

...and erm, I'm too ashamed to post my worst black out experience :hiding:

She will forgive you spencer , just give her time :hug:
  3. fromthatshow

thanks Lynn :hug:

I like blacking out and wasting half the day it just sucks when you do some stupid shit.
  4. crazy

crazy Well-Known Member

me and some of my friends sometimes will get into these long debates (while hammere) bout whether it is or isn't better to have a black out....each time we come up with the same depends on what we did that when blacked out and what it was we we originally trying to forget/avoid that led to blacking out.
  5. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

hwow can peoople rememvber stuffwhen thdey black out?

i ccant rememvemr a damnn thging, i guerss i usdully see aimee asnd go to the arcasdce but apaaart gfrom that hbasic dstuff i havent gotaclue.#

i wish i coudl rmember more, actually i dont no if i want to remevber after all
  6. punk0r1f1c

punk0r1f1c Well-Known Member

Recently I blacked out and woke up driving around on back country roads about a half hour away from where I was drinking. I fell asleep in my car and apparently "woke up" and started driving.
    Another time I woke up on a city bus and had no idea what bus I was on, where I was, or how I had gotten on there. Apparently I had been sleeping on the bus for about 7 hours. I had also wondered around the neighborhood I was in for a couple hours setting off car alarms.
    Another time my buddy was taking me home on a city bus and I vomited on the bus and we had to get off. I could barely walk and fell over multiple times. I also fell out of his lofted bed about 8 feet and hit the ground. I woke up in the morning with bruises all over me and no memory of the previous night.
  7. fromthatshow

rough stuff.
    sounds scary as well
  8. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I blacked out Saturday night/Sunday morning.
    All I know is a slept with some weirdo, who then kicked me out of his flat and I was wondering the streets barefoot until I eventually fell asleep on a train, got off when I realised I was going further from home, found a cab office, asked them to call my mother who then sent my brother to collect me.
    It was f*cking embarrassing is all I can say. Now she thinks I'm on drugs but all I did was drink my weight in vodka/sambuca/whatever.

That's one of many terrible black outs though. I remember one in particular waking up in a pizza restaurant.
  9. raincloud

raincloud Well-Known Member

Once I was home and I had some wine, and a friend called and we had a long chat. Well, I continued drinking wine and I probably had most of the bottle by myself. I blacked out horribly during our chat! I don't remember what we talked about, but she never called me again and I was rather embarrassed. I didn't feel like I drank all that much, but I don't think I'd eaten in a while. :(
  10. fromthatshow

I'm sorry raincloud :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.