Your worst blackout experience...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by fromthatshow, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I had my first blackout EVER on Wedensday. I had my second blackout 2 days later! Ridiculous. On Wed. when my ex Cassie called apparently I told her to go fuck some guy. But...
    Friday's blackout was TERRIBLE. I went to my friend Marisa's. I don't remember the night at all. I remember two things. I remember opening my front door, and I remember taking my medication. That's why I wasn't surprised waking up in my own bed.

Anyway, apparently while I was there... I tried to get up from the couch and stumbled successfully knocking over a table, a fan, and smashing my head into the wall. I was passed out on the bathroom floor with my pants unzipped. I tried to apologize but the most I got out of the girl was that info... I don't know what I said or what else I did. Apparently it was pretty bad because the girl I went with won't talk to me anymore. It is Rachel, the girl I'm still in love with. And the other girl I was becoming really good friends with but I'm probably never invited back to her house after that.
    Rachel told Scott that I pissed my pants... which I don't think actually happened. She also told him I walked right into a car. She also tried to contact my sister through her friend that had my sister's # but she did so unsuccessfully. I'm not sure if she was worried I had alcohol poisoning or something. I didn't throw up.
    So all I have is little bits of the night and no one will talk to me so I don't really know what else I did. And now Rachel won't talk to me, and Marisa and I weren't amazing friends to begin with, so I wonder if she'll ever talk to me again.
    It was a terrible night and it's going to haunt me for a while that I could act so stupid.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Everytime I drink alcohol I black out, I don't know why because I don't drink that much :blink: Maybe it was because of meds I take too.
    I haven't drank for few a months now.

...and erm, I'm too ashamed to post my worst black out experience :hiding:

She will forgive you spencer , just give her time :hug:

3. fromthatshow

thanks Lynn :hug:

I like blacking out and wasting half the day it just sucks when you do some stupid shit.

4. crazy

crazy Well-Known Member

me and some of my friends sometimes will get into these long debates (while hammere) bout whether it is or isn't better to have a black out....each time we come up with the same conclussion...it depends on what we did that when blacked out and what it was we we originally trying to forget/avoid that led to blacking out.

5. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

hwow can peoople rememvber stuffwhen thdey black out?

i ccant rememvemr a damnn thging, i guerss i usdully see aimee asnd go to the arcasdce but apaaart gfrom that hbasic dstuff i havent gotaclue.#

i wish i coudl rmember more, actually i dont no if i want to remevber after all
    lol.

6. punk0r1f1c

punk0r1f1c Well-Known Member

Recently I blacked out and woke up driving around on back country roads about a half hour away from where I was drinking. I fell asleep in my car and apparently "woke up" and started driving.
    Another time I woke up on a city bus and had no idea what bus I was on, where I was, or how I had gotten on there. Apparently I had been sleeping on the bus for about 7 hours. I had also wondered around the neighborhood I was in for a couple hours setting off car alarms.
    Another time my buddy was taking me home on a city bus and I vomited on the bus and we had to get off. I could barely walk and fell over multiple times. I also fell out of his lofted bed about 8 feet and hit the ground. I woke up in the morning with bruises all over me and no memory of the previous night.

7. fromthatshow

rough stuff.
    sounds scary as well
    :hug:

8. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I blacked out Saturday night/Sunday morning.
    All I know is a slept with some weirdo, who then kicked me out of his flat and I was wondering the streets barefoot until I eventually fell asleep on a train, got off when I realised I was going further from home, found a cab office, asked them to call my mother who then sent my brother to collect me.
    It was f*cking embarrassing is all I can say. Now she thinks I'm on drugs but all I did was drink my weight in vodka/sambuca/whatever.

That's one of many terrible black outs though. I remember one in particular waking up in a pizza restaurant.

9. raincloud

raincloud Well-Known Member

Once I was home and I had some wine, and a friend called and we had a long chat. Well, I continued drinking wine and I probably had most of the bottle by myself. I blacked out horribly during our chat! I don't remember what we talked about, but she never called me again and I was rather embarrassed. I didn't feel like I drank all that much, but I don't think I'd eaten in a while. :(

10. fromthatshow

I'm sorry raincloud :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.