You're all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuri

Amazing... Keep on fighting, I believe in every single one of you - trust me, you're all capable of things that are so amazing that some people would say they were out of this world, the world is hard place and it requires a lot of strength, hence why you're still here, as you obviously have that strength, so keep fighting and show the world what you can do and what you have to offer and trust me, you have a lot to offer especially things that will make this world a better place to live in... I may just be a random stranger off the internet and drunk but I believe in every single one of you, go for whatever ambitions you have as I'm certain that you'll all achieve them. I'm drunk I know but that doesn't mean anything, it only lets me express myself more freely and lets me not care about people not believing me, even when they should as i'm telling the absolute truth and nothing but... I can't afford to especially as I really hate lying.

Put your heart and soul into anything then you'll achieve it, then if you fail then maybe it just wasn't meant to be but there are other things out there in this world calling your name and let me tell you something, it isn't suicide.

I'm here for every single one of you, even when I'm sober so if any of you need me then you know how to contact me via the information from my profile and trust me, I yearn to be a father so much that it's impossible for me to not care especially as my fatherly aspect is always on show and I can't help but to express it to everyone especially as I think you're all worth it - I care about every single member on here and sure, I may have friends that I know better on here but that doesn't mean a single thing, I love everyone and the only people that I don't love are the ones who murder and such for fun... Even if there are members on here for such reasons, I'm sure there is an ulterior reason that pushed you to do it so don't worry and the most important thing to remember about me is that you can confide in me whenever you want especially about whatever you want and I'll never tell a single soul about what you said.

I'm not saying that I'm better than anyone else, I'm far from it, seriously, but never doubt that I care because trust me, I do.

Lots of love and hugs from a member who rarely speaks.

Callum.

:grouphug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nuri

Callum

This post on it's own shows just how wonderful a person you are! Thank you for being so positive! :smile:

Shauna
Well Shauna, you're an example of one of the people that I was talking about, you put your heart and soul into music... now you've got a record contract, which is something that is especially hard to achieve in this life, so well done you and I mean that. :hug:

Nuri

Thank you so much :smile:

*biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hugs*
You're welcome and I especially hope to be hearing your name in the international news someday as you're most definitely worth it, just like everyone else is here...

Maybe, as a musician myself, we could jam someday, be it live or privately.

Nuri

If you can provide the money then it most certainly is. :laugh: You know the only thing I don't like about being drunk apart from the physical actions i.e. walking is... sleeping especially right now when I feel terribly sick. :sad:

Nuri

Thank you Vikki, the same goes for you. :wub:

I'm sober and I still mean everything I said - I don't regret any of it...

Just a note to myself self... Don't ingest half a 70cl bottle of vodka in under 1 hour and a bit, have 4 hours of sleep and then attempt to play football the next day... my word... That wasn't nice. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00