you're better off without me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mortdesinos, Aug 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

I am nothing more than a self loathing, manipulative, disgusting excuse for a human being. That's not something I can change. That's part of who I am. I don't have a soul. And by that, I mean I have no morals. I can't stand my family. I find it absolutely horrific that I came from my mother. I should have died in her womb. I was two pounds anyway. I shouldn't have survived. My life can only get worse, but more importantly, the world is better off without me. I cannot think of one thing I've accomplished in my entire life for somebody else. I cannot even imagine myself helping someone else. I'm just there. Nobody notices me. So when I die, it won't be a big deal. But it will be a big deal to me, because it will be the best day of my life.
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I'm here for you. I know how it feels, the feeling that no one cares, that you're all alone, no one understands you. I do. :hug:
  3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

The feeling of being alone is one of the worst there is,but your not alone people here understand and will talk to you there will always be somebody on line happy to listen.
    Please hang in there hun:sad:
    PM anytime
  4. Bipolarguy

Bipolarguy Member

its sad to hear those words.....i am all alone too.....alot of it is my fault anyway. Idk what to say but just hang in there man and try to find something worth living for. Its not for anyone else that you get happiness from its what you make of least thats what sane ppl keep telling me.
  5. roro

roro Well-Known Member

i am all alone too. my family loves me but they still leave me alone. you can always tx me and i will call u.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.