You're favorie screenename(s) at SF?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by the_me_that_you_know, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hope thare's no thread about this already.....
    Anyway name the SN that you think is cool/sticks out or makes you respect it here at SF:

I have no real reason for this, I'm not tryin to kiss up to the SF moderator but this sn sticks in my mind and will never go away. It must be the originality of it or something like that. Kudos to theleastofthese! :cool:

I mean my sn sounds like a girl's name and I need to change it. :laugh:
  2. Well, I love the initials of my sweetie, AfraidofMyself, AoM. I love the initials, and I love her.
  3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm partial to life~death, but maybe I shouldn't be aloud a vote on that :tongue::rolleyes:
  4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Over the time I've been here I've seen quite a few usernames that I thought stood out but I can't remember them all atm. I agree I too like the name 'leastofthese' then there's 'LostAndFound1'. I also like the username 'InnerStrength'. I think the award for cutest username needs to go to 'kindtosnails' though. :)
  5. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

kindtosnails ftw
  6. I fear Delirium. :hiding:
  7. I also think a very awesome screename, of course, belonging to a very awesome member, is Raiden.
  8. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

I think Raiden is a pretty awesome name, along with Broken Product. 7:05am is a cute name too.
  9. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I like 'fallen-angel' I only noticed it today.
  10. Innocent

Innocent Guest

7:05AM...that's such a unique SN :)
  11. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I personally like the screenname Kanani but that's just me I suppose. :hysterical:
  12. Raiden

Raiden Guest

-Quick bow to those who mentioned the name of awesomeness- Anyways, I think Broken Product, Syiah, The_Discarded, and Cyanide are pretty cool names.
  13. Thank you, Raiden. I also think Vega is a great name too. Great person, great name.
  14. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Lentill_Illness - I love that name, always makes me smile :smile:
  15. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

i likeeee

the old name of CheekyCow
    and hmmmmm
  16. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

SteakAndChips :biggrin:
  17. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

Gentlelady.makes me feel fragile,soft & flexible.Like a rain melting the soil.
  18. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

i like tdm's screen name too
  19. I just saw a new one that I'll never forget & I was on the verge of laughter:

ibleedpurpleandgold :cool: :laugh:
  20. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

I cant remember where... but I saw a forum once that had a person called 'imbetterthanyou'. made me crack up lol.

Although out of the sn's here, I personally like steakandchips, snowflakemeltsme and rainbowchaser. Curtius is also pretty too I think.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.