• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

youtube vlog

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
I have decided I want to do a monthly (maybe more frequently) vlog on YouTube. I figure it would be a good distraction for me. Does anybody have any ideas on what I should do for it? I was thinking I would do a review of something for every vlog (book, movie, etc.) But I need more than that I think.

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
I have decided I want to do a monthly (maybe more frequently) vlog on YouTube. I figure it would be a good distraction for me. Does anybody have any ideas on what I should do for it? I was thinking I would do a review of something for every vlog (book, movie, etc.) But I need more than that I think.
hunger games! perspectives of the characters during several parts! how you think theyre feeling. ect! do it do it! for me joshy josh?!

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
Hmmm, okay. When I do my second one. I think the first one I do I will want to keep simple for the most part. I will do that for my second one though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00