yup

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

sorry

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun, I am sorry for the loss you are feeling right now. It is great that you are volunteering, I loved volunteering.I'm glad you feel some sort of accomplishment doing that. Try and not to be scared of the year ahead, 1 day at a time hun....hugs :hug:

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

How do I ask for help when I don't know what I need?

4. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

No one needs to have the answer or a very good reason to ask for help.:)

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You just tell them how you are feeling ok they will know what to do to help you hugs

6. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

If you knew what you needed than you would just do it, and would not need help. We are all (or me and most I know anyway) in that same boat. It is what makes getting help so tricky, we do not know exactly what we need so do not know who/where to turn to get it. A good therapist, counselor or provider of any type can draw on their experience to point you in the right direction for the help that will work for you. If they cannot, then try to find a better provider- it is them that failed , not you. :hug:

7. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

No words just care :arms: :grouphug:

8. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm here even tho you can't see me, or hear from me. I'm here, trying but fucked up. I'm here, this same selfish person in this place where I should be happy. But, I'm not. However I am still here. Pls don't forget.

9. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

hello, mo. glad you are still around, you are inspiring and so is your perseverance and strength

10. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you for responding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.