Yup

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by SumBody, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SumBody

SumBody Guest

Now I've lost it. I think someones been in this apartment. While my mom went to pick me up and we went to buy something, I think some motherfucker somehow got into our apartment and observed everything. Not a thief, but some kind of pyscho-stalker-maniac-pathetic-son-of-a-bitch. Oh mah honeychile yuh hab lost yo mind. Hehe yes siree this bitch has lost her mind. But no, I know this for a fact. He was going out right when we were going in, and normally he'd just follow me around but this time he stayed back near our place. Why? TO have a look around. Why else? See how quick my brain goes? Zhrroooom zhrroooom speedy speedy bitch yeah yeah uh-huh uh-huh you can never get anything past me motherfuuuuuuccccckkkkaaassss cuz I'm always a step ahead of you assholes. Ehehehehe yes you hear me? Always a step ahead of yah. I'm gonna beat you at your own game. Lol. Faggots have always amused me to no end, let me tell ya. Especially the ones who think you're something you're not. Uh-huh. Yep. SO how'd you like my place? Not much stuff, huh? Sorta messy? WEll sorry to break it to ya but my current mental condition does not allow me to function properly as I normally would. No explanation needed, anyhow. LOl I hope you catch the germs that's been chilling out in our place. Ehehe then you'd get really sick and hopefully, hopefully will even keel over and die a long and painful death.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.