Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by unknownloser, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unknownloser

unknownloser Guest

cant stand this world full of bastard and sluts who rule this fucking shit and there are no 'good' people left here no hope
    cant stand hating me my own guts so much i hate me so much so much its beyond belife and any relife
  2. unknownloser

unknownloser Guest

I bet every person in this place has better lives than i ever could
  3. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Doubt it. My life is pretty shitty. It may look like someone is better off but never assume just because they look happy means they are.

Your hate for the world us understandable.
    I'm always asking myself why I had to be born into this era.
    This disgusting era.
  4. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Sorry you're feeling so angry and down. Why not stick around, join, and meet the rest of us. As an aside, I think you may enjoy Moore's Watchmen - either the graphic novel or the movie. There's a character, Rorshach, whose world view you may appreciate.

It doesn't matter how other people's lives are going. What matters is that you deserve to enjoy your life.
  5. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

its just a wild guess, but i recon your still in high school.

everyones pain, and suffering is subjective to their own lives and experiences.

all i can say is taht eventaully the "sluts and jocks" get left behind and they generally have nothing after school. they dont constantly run your life. and youo finally realise you have the control over your own life, you are teh only person who is with you through everything and are teh only person you can rely on. the other people, are mor insecure than you can ever imagine, tahts why they pick on people they deem lower than themselves so as to feel better about themselve.
    its not right. but thats the way it is.

it gets better though
  6. mili

mili Guest

Not necessarily. A cousin of mine attended his 10th year HS reunion and found that some of the former bullies were now among the most successful businessmen of their class, and living quite comfortably. One of the boys who had been tormented by them left school, never graduated, and suffered mental problems for years before hanging himself. Quite a few of the "assholes" from his graduating class were married, had children, and seemed content in life. Some who'd suffered greatly through HS continued to suffer into adulthood as well.

Life is unfair, and "karma" is a fairytale. In the end, you just have to laugh and get over it.
  7. jameslyons

Regardless of how much you're in dick in high school. Regardless of how much you were picked on in high school. At the end of the day you grow up, and you grow out of it.

HS bullies may not get their comeuppance, but they change over time and become more responsible, decent people. Kids are insensitive assholes. And it's best to look back at highschool as the time you were bullied. Life gets better. It's like leaving your parent's house. Much better. Even if you're poor.
  8. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Life is unfair, so what? I know it sucks and I hate the world because of it too. The boy maybe had been tormented and bullied all those years, but he let it get to him. The key is to not let it get to you, no matter how tough things get. Never give up.

I know i probably can't change your mind cuz you hate yourself so much, but if you agree your lifestyle isn't working... why not change? Yes, im not that persuasive, but listen to yourself and have a little hope. Forget the world.
  9. unknownloser

unknownloser Guest

this is weird
    im not at school dude im 25 and things like this are still happening to me
    and it doesnt get better once you leave school
  10. jameslyons

Got better for me. If you're twenty five, have you tried moving into new circles? Maybe creating your own social group of people you admire or enjoy their company?

Do you feel like you're exercising control over your life factors? I'm twenty-five, miserable, and I really feel out of control. Which bothers me.
  11. DiscoverPeaceOfMind

DiscoverPeaceOfMind Active Member

Bullys have low self esteem, that's why they try to pull people down. The sooner bullys get recognised as such the better.
    Some 'seemingly content' may have the status symbols of success, yet if they WERE bullies my bet is they STILL feel terrible. Yelling at the kids, abusing the wife. Dont be fooled by their masks and status symbols. If you must 'display' your success then you really are not successful.

Pain is nature's way of telling us there is something we must change in our selves. Whatever you find attractive in your friend or partner is usually our own personal growth area....that something we are missing in our selves. Conversely, what we hate about someone is often what we hate about ourselves.

So if you have someone in mind, what are they doing that you have done in some way too. Regret needs acknowledgement. Anger is often regret ignored.

Good luck
  12. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Sorry your feeling this way.

It doesn't matter if your 12 or 37, you can't know what a person is going to be like until you get to know them properly.

As for good people, well some people have many good people around them, whilst other's don't even have that.

Joining forums like this or/and social groups/clubs may help you find and make friends that you can trust.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.