Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by phoebe89, Sep 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phoebe89

phoebe89 New Member

I feel like I have no value in my life. I have tried everything - drugs, counselling, talking, lifestyle changes... I am sad. I just don't know what to write here just yet. This is my final resort though. I don't trust any of my "family and friends". I am just tired of crying and feeling sad.
  2. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Did you ever try medication?

Also did you get yourself evaluated to see what you have exactly, clinical depression or some other disorder. It helps a lot to know what you have.
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear you feel so sad and as if nothing will work for you. You mentioned you had tried drugs and counselling. Are you referring to prescription drugs to deal with what appears to be depression? I hope you find support here, but I also hope you don't stop searching in your outside life at the same time. :hug:
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If the meds didn't work did you try new ones now there are new antidepressant meds that can help and therapy does work as well over time.
    It works best when you do the both together. I am so sorry you are sad but remember these emotions can change and maybe tommorrow you will be stronger. Lots of support here for you so please keep reaching out to us.
    Write your pain out vent it out just get it out of you then try to do things like listen music doing art sports anything to help get you out of depression.
    exercise is the best thing to decrease depression... take care
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi phoebe, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I hope we can provide a safe haven for you, feel free to vent here , no one will judge you :hug:
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Phoebe,
    Welcome to the forums!! You have come to the right place to let it all out...We will listen to you and offer you support...Try takeing it one day at a time.. Tomorrow may bring something that makes you smile.. I agree with the OP that exercise is a good way to ease the depression.. Even if you just take a long walk..Take care!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.