zerozeroufo...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by zerozeroufo, Sep 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zerozeroufo

zerozeroufo Member

yeah zerozeroufo is a ramones song. i'm a big fan of dee dee. i saw a guy that kinda looked like him pushing a shopping cart today down the street.

joined this forum 01-07 and it did'nt work or activate or something. that's a real depressing time of year for me but i know it is so i know.

i grew up suicidal. all the time man. let's move out to nowhere the kids will love it. let's cut off anybody that's positive. hey how about a christian school. some really stupid people. i don't hate them. i never did figure out how to feel. i just knew i did'nt want to grow up screwed up. (watch out for those same hacking your net years down the road. they will always be too stupid to understand and it's a willful stupidity.)

so i grew up screwed up. oh man i had some horrible jobs. i was supporting myself long before i should have. but that was cool i should have been more independant. sometimes it's best to rely on yourself.

distraction has kept me going all these years. a few good friends, a couple of them nuts but so. music, punk, blues, reggae... movies, art, books, school when i can afford it. more on the music side i collect vinyl. yeah i saw that movie and no i don't put things in special order. i know about the internet yeah but vinyl keeps me going out even when i'm depressed. something to do in a nutshell. same with books, movies. i guess i added the media addiction into my personality to combat ocd and depression. yeah i'm also add, you can see that in what i'll post. i won't edit it.

did'nt mean to write this much. i guess i've always been suicidal but no attempts and not planning any. it really is an army of one sometimes. hope i can add to this forum. i can be real negative. so, hello.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi zero and :welcome: to the forum. I look forward to seeing you around the site.

3. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

Welcome, glad to see you back!

4. sakuragirl

sakuragirl Well-Known Member

hi, glad to see you here :)

5. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :)

6. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome, finally :tongue:
    I hope you get the support you deserve here. See you around :smile:

7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

WElcome :)
    Hope you find the support you need here.
    Take care,
    Lena x

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:welcome: to the forum

9. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

Welcome to SF! Glad you're finally able to post. :tongue:

10. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

welcome to SF :smile:

Thread Status: