Zionist war cabal defeated by Americans, Congress, Humanity; WW3 postponed/averted

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Prinnctopher's Belt, Sep 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Due to the overwhelming rejection in Congress, the rational antiwar outcries of the American people, and the resistance of leaders of every civilized nation on the Earth, a terrorist attack on Syria by political Zionists in the US government has been successfully averted. So far.

The threat persists, however, despite Syria's ally, Russian President Vladimir Putin, using nonviolent diplomacy tactics to influence Syria's government to place their chemical weapon arsenal under control of the United Nations.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/09/10/syria-un-resolution-france/2791315/

2. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

Re: Zionist war cabal defeated by Americans, Congress, Humanity; WW3 postponed/averte

I tend to like the "zionist cabal"

3. Prinnctopher's Belt

Re: Zionist war cabal defeated by Americans, Congress, Humanity; WW3 postponed/averte

That's unfortunate. I oppose all ideologies that supports genocide, warfare, lies, and apartheid. Yep. If you like it so much then don't complain and cry for mercy and peace when the chickens come home to roost.

4. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

I support the jewish people and their right to live in peace and security, and for this they need their own state, in order to get together and practice jewish culture without fear of persecution, as well as to have a military to defend themselves against aggressors. I won't spend much time on conspiracy theories, except to say that Israel probably have no interest in Assad falling to the islamist rebels, because they might be even worse than Assad, and might not be deterred from launching attacks on Israel like Assad is.

5. Prinnctopher's Belt

I support America taking care of America, not a foreign nation that refuses to help in our conflicts, led by a prime minister who openly states that the murder of people in America on 9/11 was "good for Israel" because it swung public opinion in their favor. Jewish people (which this thread has nothing to do with) can practice Judaism anywhere they want. But the ideology of political Zionism is neither about peace nor Judaism, but killing Arabs, stealing land, and establishing apartheid to deny rights to inhabitants of Palestine based upon some racial superiority complex that Arabs are an inferior people to "the chosen ones."

Yet another mindless middle eastern conflict for Israel averted. They can fight their own battles.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.