Zolpidem/Ambein Trips?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by galalleni, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. galalleni

galalleni Well-Known Member

Howdy All,

I've taken Ambein for quite some time - for my insomnia. Recently I notice I don't fall asleep, but instead have these interesting hallucinations throughout the night - I think I'm becoming addicted to them. Anyone have good/bad trips on ambein? What is the trip like?
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I've never had hallucinations on ambien. But sometimes I won't sleep and things will just be in slow motion. Sometimes everything sparkles too.
  3. Bipolarguy

Bipolarguy Member

yup i used to take 20-30mg of ambien and stay up i loved it cause it made me trip hard. I would lose grip on reality and get alot of euphoria. It was great....i want some ambien again!
  4. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

haven't taken it, but had a bipolar friend i met on another forum come for a long weekend visit who did, (i always giggle when i see that butterfly on the TV ad). She was tripping, so just to get her to finally go to sleep I gave her an RX strong painkiller which i keep 4 emergencies? i do know that one should never share meds & now wish i'd just dissolved some Benadryl in her Pepsi.
    but she had a bad sunburn, was racing & i told her what the drug was:unsure:
    she slept like a rock, but it wasn't the ambien-it was exhaustion, vicodin and an herbal remedy.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm feeling really tempted to get a prescription for ambien CR...
  6. ambien is very bad news! i got hooked on them for months.i last took ambien about 2 weeks ago,i ran out of a months supply in 2 days.my boyfriend told me i puked for 2 days and i don't remember any of it except taking 2.i hallucinated on it.not too much fun puking your guts out.
  7. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

never had a trip, but wasn't on it for very long
    my doc was treating me like a guinea pig with all sorts of stuff.
    but with Ambein it's pretty common to feel "weird" as i was told by my doc... and have "out of body experiences"... i never had this but, like you said, i didn't fall asleep
  8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I wish I had ambien. I don't have too much trouble sleeping.
    But I love pills :hiding:
  9. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I take xanax, for....no reason.
  10. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

lol, I tried Zolpidem after taking my sisters prescription, I tried to stay awake..and it's great..I was hallucinating and I was talking to a book..lmao..seriously I didn't know what I was doing I then went to sleep..had the best sleep ;-)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.